The Tama Log of Asmexus

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asmexus

Reaction score
Reading other peoples' logs is fun, so I decided to do one myself. :p

Anyway I will be logging my new v4.5 that I received a little less than a month ago and just opened today. It's the Chocolate Argyle design, which I like very much. :)

I just hatched it a little while ago and it was a boy! I named him Bro. :D I don't really know why... Anyway, I fed him and played Climb with him, then he got sick, and I then fed and played with him a little more. Right now he's just sort of bobbing around the screen.

So I'll post a picture of Bro:

3093582.jpg

And another of my v1, Dale, who will probably make a few appearances as well:

2rhwoq1.jpg

Not great quality, but that's about the best my camera can do.

Anyway, My Tamas and my log are what will keep me busy during the short duration of summer I have left, as I start high school on Monday. :eek: Not sure if I should be excited or scared...

I'll end here for now, then go onto reading some others' logs and playing with Bro and Dale. See you! :wub:

Update.

Oh no. I went swimming earlier and then when I came back... Dale was dead. I feel so awful. :( I don't think I'll start up the v1 again, not yet at least.

On that note... Bro has become a Kuribotchi:

21maxio.jpg

And some good news, I am getting an iD L for my birthday! ^_^ And a Dinkie Dino! Yay! I am very exicited! ;)

So Bro is sleeping right now, I think he had a good day. I hope he becomes a Ura Young Mametchi or a Crackertchi so I can get a Ura Mametchi. I'm crossing my fingers.

Bye for now! (p.s. Now I can't wait for my B-day presents to arrive! ^_^ )

Bro became a Kujakutchi... -_- Not what I wanted but oh well, I think I'll aim for a Ura Togetchi now.

Derp. Another picture :p :

4syzxv.jpg

So far, it has been a relaxing day for both me and Bro. We've been listening to Vocaloid and playing Pokemon HeartGold, started a new game and just beat the second gym leader and our rival. Kind of bored of that now, so I think I'll grab some cranberry juice and crack open a good book while Bro and I sit in front of the fan, it's a bit hot today. I'll also play lots of games with Bro to save up for that guitar we saw in the shop for 8000p, so we can play guitars together! :D

See you in the next update! B) (If people actually read this... :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Update time!

Whew, today sure was a busy day. I went swimming early this morning, it was a bit cold so I took a nice warm shower after that ^_^ . Then me and Bro tagged along to an Eagle Scout Court of Honor for someone from my brother's Boy Scout troop. We had food and stuff, and I saw my childhood friend, so that was cool. Then Bro and I went to my piano teacher's house just to do some music theory, kind of boring. Then right after that we went ice skating and then to Target, we got the Hunger Games movie to watch next weekend and some Pokemon cards. Then we went home and had pizza. Now Bro is full, happy, and sound asleep. Speaking of which, I'm a bit tired too, guess I should follow Bro's example huh? :p I have to wake up early anyway to get ready for the last day of Summer! And what better way to spend it than having a private beach party? :) My dad's work is hosting a day at this beach lagoon thing, kind of like a water park. Rather excited about that. :lol:

Anyway I'll end this with some pictures!

Bro in his playhouse:

33ti2cy.jpg

2s7jgo1.jpg

And Bro on the slide:

2wbw0ed.jpg

160zord.jpg

Lastly, Bro brushing his teeth ;) :

27yqqf4.jpg

Well, that's all for today. Later!

Well, I was at the beach pretty much the whole day. Bro came along too, in his little pouch, so he stayed nice and dry the whole time. Sometime while I was swimming he became an adult:

2637913.jpg

Ura Togetchi! Just what I was aiming for. :)

And now that he's an adult, he got to play with some items:

The guitar:

23wvat.jpg

And jeans:

30rmq7l.jpg

2qspe6f.jpg

And the sunglasses:

ieeb1i.jpg

Adorable. :wub:

Hmmm, I've noticed that whenever I want to play a game with Bro, he shakes his head and demands a snack or he refuses to play. :angry: Hnnngg, so greedy. But, of course, i still love him. :blink:

Ah, well tomorrow is the first day of school for me. I'm going to be a freshman in high school :eek: so I'm a bit nervous. Definitely not going to tama sneak so I guess I'll just leave Bro at home sleeping.

Bye for now!

Ahhhh, it feels so nice to be home, after a stressful first day of high school. Bro was at home waiting for me, so I promptly woke him up to enjoy some time together with him. Bro is four years old as of now and has just recently gotten a job as a firefighter!

Picture time! :)

Him leaving school:

2mpblo7.jpg

34yo8ip.jpg

Him at his job audition:

r02s6a.jpg

The king congratulating him on being accepted to his new job:

34g9ctw.jpg

And lastly, there he his taking a bath ^_^ :

rkwky1.jpg

And now Bro is tucked into bed, sleeping soundly. Which I should be doing soon, as I have school tomorrow.

Well, goodnight I guess. :p (Maybe just a little longer...)

Well, I didn't post yesterday, because I was really tired from school and then shopping for supplies yesterday. But, guess what happened today! Bro got married! :) The matchmaker came today and he married an Ura Memetchi!

16m60ax.jpg

Cuteee~ :wub:

And here Bro is with is little daughter:

15547cz.jpg

I think I'll name her Sis. (Lol, so original.)

Anyway, we got this ticket to Canada from the king so I decided to let Bro and Sis go on a little vacation:

2rh22cl.jpg

fdulgj.jpg

They had a good time. And I had to go on Tamatown to grab their souvienir:

34xm1vs.jpg

And I got this adorable postcard of Sis:

2ltt36r.jpg

They also got a maple leaf:

vjldv.jpg

Yay! So, now Bro and Sis are all tuckered out from their vacation and me from school :p , so I'll be heading for bed now.

Stay cool. B)

Just a really quick update tonight. Can you guess what I got in the mail today? :) I got a... Dinkie Dino!

Here it is in the packaging:

2vjufde.jpg

10sc6k4.jpg

And here he is sleeping. ^_^ I think I'll call him Dan. :

vfe14j.jpg

Anyway that's all for now. I'm still figuring out the Dinkie Dino, so I'm not sure if I'll log him yet. See ya!

Well, today was my birthday! What what a fun one it was. :) I had to go to school, but I saw some of my friends who wished me a happy one. After school I went to my friend's house and she gave me an awesome card that she drew herself, with some anime characters. :D Then we spent the day drawing Bolin from The Legend of Korra and me and my other friend made dinner for a bunch of other friends. I didn't eat any of what I made though... But, that was because my family took me out to dinner and it was quite yummy! Then when we got home my mom had this impressive fruit tart that we were all too full to eat! My mom also got me this HUGE book full of Japanese woodblock prints that I was eyeing in a museum about a month ago. I'm very pleased that I got it. I'm a huge sucker for history of foreign countries, mainly Japan. Lol. :D Anyway, I think I had a pretty fulfilling b-day.

Well, with me being gone all day,and me not really knowing much about it, my Dinkie Dino died... I think I will start it back up to tomorrow, although I was going to check for battery leakage anyway. Also, Bro left me with Sis, and I think I'll keep her paused for now, while I figure out the Dinkie Dino. Also, my iD L is supposed to arrive soon, so I'll be really excited to start that up when I get it.

Now I had quite a long day, so I think I'm ready to get to bed. Tomorrow should be fun with the Dinkie Dino and all those woodblock prints I can look at. It's midnight right now so I'll be signing off. Byeee~ (Also I don't like posting from my iPod. :p )

Well, I haven't logged since my birthday since I was rather busy with school and I wasn't actually running anything. But, a few days ago, I received my iD L in the mail. So of course I opened it right away and started it up. Right now it is on its adult stage of Uwasatchi, which is a tama I have seen before on the internet. She's super adorable! So I'm really glad I got her.

Anyway, I will post some pictures up sometime soon, because it is pretty late right now.

So next time, I will be logging my yellow iD L. Hope you are all excited! ;)

I was going to update yesterday, but I got sick... :( I was miserable, but I'm feeling a lot better today. Which is good because today Uwasatchi got married! So I'll post some pictures of her life.

Anyway here is the iD L in its packaging:

117vaxe.jpg

35ipzxh.jpg

And there she is just hatched:

33xhs39.jpg

l85eg.jpg

And she was a Momoirotchi! I really like the baby characters on the iD L they are all so cute! :wub:

And then she was a Rolutchi:

344ch8o.jpg

And then Hineonetchi:

wje874.jpg

And then Uwasatchi:

2nuik4.jpg

Here she is with her pet, Rubitchi:

2qdzjw8.jpg

I collected 3 of her happy stamps yesterday and got the last one just a little while ago. So then I sent her to the matchmaker Omiai party thing:

21enalg.jpg

And she chose Gozarutchi:

5odxz7.jpg

Had to split this up into two posts because of the image limit. :angry:

So now I've got the second generation:

vpgigj.jpg

2psg07q.jpg

5161xx.jpg

So it was another Momoirotchi, I kind of wanted a boy this time or the other baby girl, but I don't really mind. She evolved into a toddler as well and is a Paletchi:

1zn6b0x.jpg

And there she is sleeping. ;) The iD L has really cute characters.

Anyway, I shall be logging her progress over the next few days if I get the chance. But it is late now, and I have to go study for a Biology test :p , so I'll be going now. See you~

Latest posts

Back