The Tama Talent Show (Part 3)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuPeRcHriSTY10

Reaction score
CHAPTER 3

The next morning, while Gwendolyn and Leonard were eating their breakfast, their mom walked into the kitchen. "Gwendolyn, I just got informed from your teacher that you are doing something for the talent show. Very, very good. I've decided to invite the family to come watch the talent show!" Gwendolyn's mom explained. "Yes, I..uh..am in the talent show. It's going to be great!" Gwendolyn replied. Yes, Gwendolyn did decide to go for the Talent Show. Besides, what if Jade and Amy really were put together? Gwendolyn thought to her self 'I can't let Amy and Jade win! Especially Amy!'. Amy Rogers had won the Talent Show three years straight. Jade had only won two years. But put them together and thats five years- TOGETHER! When Gwendolyn got at school, she saw her friend, Andie. Andie had long, brown hair, and she was Amy's sister, but Andie was nice. "Hi Andie" Gwendolyn said. "Hey Gwen" She replied. Andie pushed her bangs out of her face. "So..um..hows your soccer team doing?" Gwendolyn said. Gwendolyn didn't really care, but how else was she supposed start a conversation? "Actually, were doing great! We won four games in a row" Andie said. "Thats cool. So, do you know what Amy and Jade are doing for the talent show?" Gwendolyn asked. Andie looked at Gwendolyn, then at her desk. "Umm..I..er..I'm not supposed to tell you-actually- i'm not supposed to tell anyone" Andie said quietly. Gwendolyn got her knees and begged Andie. "Fine, I will! There doing....-" Andie started, then Miss. Angelgotchi came into the room. "Good morning, class!" Miss. Angelgotchi said cheerfully. Gwendolyn sat down in her desk quickly. "Good morning, Miss. Angelgotchi!" The class replied. "Remember kids, the Talent Show auditions are after lunch in the auditorium" Miss. Angelgotchi said, and wrote it on the chalk board. At lunch time, Gwendolyn and Andie were eating their lunches quietly. Jade was still with Amy and her possy. Jade looked at Gwendolyn, gave her a nasty look, then looked back at Amy. "I got this really cool lip gloss last night, it's called Strawberry Spalsh! Jade gave it to me!" Amy cried. Jade whispered something in Amy's ear, then said out loud "I'm so glad were BEST friends, Amy" Jade said. Amy grinned. "Forever, Jade!" Amy replied. They hugged. "Uh...Gwendolyn? Your kind of freaking me out! Whats going on?" Andie asked. At the Talent Show auditions, Jade and Amy did their acts, then it was Gwendolyn's turn. Should she do what she wanted to do? Or should she run off the stage and all the way home? Gwendolyn wasn't sure...

Latest posts

Back