The Tama Talent Show Part 4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuPeRcHriSTY10

Reaction score
CHAPTER 4

"Mom, what do you do when it seems like everything's going wrong, then you do something for the sake of someone?" Gwendolyn asked her mom, after school. "What?" Asked her mom, puzzled. "Well, you see, Jade's mad at me, Jade and Amy are doing something together at school, and then at the Talent Show auditions, i...i...i..i ran off the stage crying!" Gwendolyn replied. "For Jade, you mean?" Her mom asked. Gwendoyln nodded. "Well then, you better talk to Jade, and fast" Her mom replied. "Why?" Asked Gwendolyn. "Because the Talent Show is in two days, and Jade probably dosen't know that you ran off the stage-for her. You better apologize, Gwen" Her mom explained. Gwendolyn hugged her mom, then ran to her telephone. She dialed Jade's number, then waited. She waited and waited until the fifth ring, but just before she hung up, she heard a quiet "Hello?". Gwendolyn knew it was Jade. "Uh..hi Jade" Gwendolyn. The person on the other line of the phone cleared her throat. "Oh, hi Gwendoyln" Jade said quietly. She didn't seem very happy. "I need to talk to you" They both said at the same time. "Me first!" Gwendolyn pleaded. "Ok" Jade said. "The reason I didn't want to do the acts with you, is because, I wasn't even sure I wanted to do something for the Talent Show. And the reason I ran off the stage crying yesterday was because I missed you" Gwendolyn explained. "I'm sorry for ditching you, Jade. The reason I wasn't hanging out with you anymore was because Amy kept bribing me, and telling me things that you said about me, that obviously wasn't true" Jade explained. "Ok..So, are you still doing the acts with Amy?" Gwendolyn asked. "No" Jade replied. "Why not?" Asked Gwendolyn. "Because I couldn't handle all the things that Amy kept saying that you said, which I know that you wouldn't say!" Jade replied. "Well, I think we sort something out" Gwendolyn said slyly, and ran to Jade's house. Gwendolyn had a sleepover at Jade's house, and they practiced exactly what they were going to do. Read Chapter 5 to see what happens at the Talent Show! What does Amy do? Does Jade and Gwendolyn win? Do Jade and Amy become friends again?...

Latest posts

Back