The Tama Talent Show Part 5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuPeRcHriSTY10

Reaction score
CHAPTER 5

"Amy and Jade, your next" The judges announced. Jade walked up to the microphone. "Uh..actually, Amy quit, so me and my friend, Gwendolyn will be doing something" Jade said, and motioned for Gwendolyn to come to the stage. "Alright, go ahead" Said Miss. Angelgotchi. "What are you two going to be doing?" Asked Mr. Peters. "A skit" Gwendolyn replied. The curtians closed, then opened up. The audience clapped, then went silent. The backround they had was a playground with kids playing around. "I can't believe, you Jade! Why would you ditch me?" Gwendolyn shouted. The skit was very interesting, because the audience was watching carefully. "Gwendolyn and Jade often fighted over hanging out with popular girls, and being ditched" Said the narrator. "Nuh-uh! You ditched me!" Jade replied. "Hey girls! Stop it, or i'll have to call your parents!" A lady ran into the stage. It was Gwendolyn's mom, who played the act of Miss. Angelgotchi. Gwendolyn stuck her tongue out at Jade. "It went on like this for about a week and a half until one day..." The narrator said. The curtains closed, then opened again. The girls were on the phone apologizing to each other. "I'm sorry, Gwen" Jade said. "I'm sorry, Jade" Gwendolyn said. Gwendolyn's mom, Gwendolyn, and Jade went to the front of the stage and bowed. They audience applauded for a long time. Miss. Angelgotchi went to the stage and opened a green envelope. She looked at the peice of paper, almost frowned, then said "The winner is.........Shay Topple!" She said. The audience clapped. "What did Shay do?" Asked Gwendolyn. "She sang oprah, fed three cats, and balanced a plate on a stick, all at the same time" Jade said. "Well, she did deserve to win" Gwendolyn. "And in second place...................Jade and Gwendolyn!" Miss. Angelgotchi said happily. They girls hugged each other, then ran up to the stage to show off their medals. In bold on the medals, it said "Tama Talent Show-2006 second place winner. For working together strongly, and making a great comeback!". The girls smiled. From then on, they never usually had fights about those sort of things.

THE END

(P.S.-Please post in my fan fiction comments topic!)

Latest posts

Back