The Tama Talk Tales

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel_8000

Reaction score
Hiya all!

wanna write a tama talk story? where its all your idea's? well this is the right place!

my idea was,every 2 days YOU add a bit of a story.

i'll write the first bit, then i'll pick an editor.

then every2 days u pm the editor with your new bit, and they'll choose the best one.

then they'll edit it if they need 2 and then they'll post it. YOU WILL ALWAYS GET CREDIT FOR YOUR WORK.the editor will be changed every week.EVERY TIME I CHOOSE AN NEW EDITOR IT WILL BE THE BIGGING OF A NEW CHAPTER.pm me if u would like 2 b editor.

p.s. im the illistrator. after each chapter i will do a picture. good luck

RULES

1.EVERYTHING WRITTEN WILL BE COPYRIGHTED.

2. HAVE FUN

3. THERE ARE NO MORE RULES......BUT.....I WILL ADD SOME WEN I FEEL IT IS NECESSARY.

4.ENJOY.

plz note, u may add xtra charactors. 2 per entry.

A_8000

TAMA TALES

Chapter 1.-THE bad beginning

"Relax," my mother told me as she gave me my breakfast. scrambled eggs, bacon,and pancakes: my favourite.I like things simple, and big. My stomach growled as I caught a sniff of it, but I pushed the plate away. Things tended to get...colorful when I got nervous enough, and I'm not talking about my language.

"How am I supposed to relax? The last time you told me to relax, I had paint splattered all over me." Which I wouldn't usually mind that much, but I had a brand new outfit day. Not just any outfit, it was a designer outfit. Not that I care about clothes or bought it with my own money or anything, but that was a waste of like, 4000 dollars.

Mom sighed, pulling the blue elastic out of her hair. "Honey...you know that's not my fault." I rolled my eyes. Of course I did. I'm just saying whenever she tells me to relax, it's a bad sign.

Im stacy, and im 14. im and ordanary girl. nothing spesial, exept 1 thing.....something extraordanary, something unbeliveable, something Magic....................im....TBC

THERE. done. the first bit. now all you have 2 do is think of the next bit.i'll be the editor this week.next week i will choose someone else that wants too.GOOD LUCK

Last edited by a moderator:
Stacy walked out the door and on to the side walk she tripped and broke her glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back