the tama who was diffrent......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama 1

Reaction score
once upon a time there was a tama who came to earth. his name was boo-boo

hi was diffrent...... :huh: :huh: :huh: :(

because he was purple! one time a little girl walked by and said, "hi! r u gay? my mommy always sayz...............

he was mad he wanted to get back at the girl plus he was very sad

Last edited by a moderator:
But he saw a beatiful :unsure: and fell in love and...............................

then the young mimitchi left him because he was purple

he felt lonley but he made friend with a marumimichi :huh:

although the marumimichi thought he was weird for being purple, it didn't mind because...

The purple tamagotchi had a secret which the marumimichi thought he could use to his advantage. However...

and said i luv u to the purple guy. the guy thought he would never get another chance at girlfriend so he said i do to. when year after they became BF and GF he REALLY fell in love w/ :mimitchi: and purposed. but :D said she would only marry him if they shared secrets w/ eachother and told each other about there past life. so the purple guy started and when he got to the part about the little girl the :unsure: told him it was actaully her who said that and that she was srry cause she needed that secret. so she asked about his secrets and he said...

How dare you! I thought you were nice but you are really evil. Anyway how did you turn into a :unsure: ?

later that day, the purple guy died. the girl was so sad. She loved the lil purple guy, even though he was purple! and she didnt care that no1 liked him!so she went to his funeral and..........

saw another :D , and they fell in love. He asked her to marry him and she didnt know wut to say, :eek: because she missed the little purple dude. so she finally said.......

then booboo's spirit came to life, and went to the girl tama. He said the only way they could be together was is she died, together with his spirit. Again she was confused. :angry: she finally said.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back