The Tamagical Log of Bella6328's Tamagotchis! (V4.5)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just changing the color and font up a bit! So yesterday, Hegs got a job! He had a lot of options, but I am still so confused with which job is which, so I ended up choosing an incredibley confusing trampoline/ball job. Hegs has to jump on a trampoline and try to catch balloons, but whenever I jump there are no balloons. It's a bummer he got stuck with that job, but oh well.

Tonight, Hegs will turn 5 and he will have been an adult for a good 72 hours (I think. He turned into an adult when he was 2...just before age 3...confusing okay...anyways...) so I expect the matchmaker to be making her visit soon! I doubt she will come tonight at 7, since he might be missing the age or something, but possibly tomorrow! I can't wait. I really want a Ura Memetchi now, so hopefully I get a sweet baby girl! Hegs is the third boy in a row that I have had...

Hegs and I enjoyed our extra hour to sleep in this morning thanks to daylight savings time ending yesterday. He didn't wake up until 9, when my school starts and I have my athletics period during that time. Since he is an adult now, I actually felt that I could leave him unpaused for the 40-60 minutes until I could come back into the locker room. When I returned, he greeted me with just a pile of droppings. How sweet of him. School was pretty good for the rest of the day. The King gave Hegs a present; a pencil! He should have fun with that. Then in my Spanish class, I was sending notes to my friend that sits in front of me and I revealed that I had started taking my tama back to school. Sh was so excited and wanted to hold it and everything, but I told her I'd show her in the hallway, I didn't yet trust her with it in school. Only I was the master of sneakiness. When I told her Celebtchi was a boy...she kind of laughed. A lot. This friend REALLY wants a tamagotchi, but she has gone to so many stores and just kind find them! Really sad...I want more than my one, too.

We got home and the King visited again, this time with 600 points! Mail was pretty good, too. No snakes or poop, just hearts! I got three stars for my heart/friendship category in the fortune cookie, but since this is the only tama I have been able to find in stores, I can't even use that for any good. I explained to my friend what the benefits of having another one to connect were. She loved the idea of tiny tama babies running around.

So a pretty uneventful day tama-wise. I'm at the point where I'm waiting to start and new generation with a new baby. Adult stages tend to be boring, and I love the first few stages of their life, waiting to get different characters and caring for the pixel-pet. They seem to obviously be more needy, and I kind of like that. Adults can be boring, haha.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned!

Hello again tama-fans! (If anyone bothers to read my log)

Hegs has not been doing much lately. As he is in the adult stage, as a Celebtchi, most days are pretty boring. I can't wait to start on another generation, hopefully a girl after having three boys in a row. He turned five last night, so I am betting he will get a visit from the matchmaker tomorrow. I wish it was sooner...though...I guess I COULD change the clock for a second...but...I don't know...

So yes, today was pretty boring. Hegs didn't get any mail, just fortunes throughout the entire day. I finished sewing my pillow in Home Ec and it's red with felt symbol in black of the Japanese symbol for "love." I truly LOVE it. Hehe. Get it? No. Okay...anyways Hegs hid under that while it sat on my lap in class. I didn't have to go to the bathroom to play with him at all. A realllyyyy slow day. I already have a name picked out for his *hopefully* future daughter! It's a surprise, though! Mwahaha. Right now Hegs is bobbing around the screen, his butterfly mask jumping about. I went to the shop today and they had some nice, low-priced food. They even had Hegs' favorite, and ice cream cone! I can't wait to feed him that ^^

I've been reading logs the past few days and I have found some really awesome. detailed, well-written ones that I love to read, especially ones about v4.5s, since I like reading the family trees that others get. I wish I could get some of the pictures I have taken to work! Oh well, it will be a project for me. I have to go get ready to teach some people how to paint/decorate fabric shoes with characters, so this is short and boring. Sorry.

Hope you stay tuned for Hegs and his future generations!

Everyone, it's official! At 7:03 pm today, Hegs became a ...father! I looked down at the screen and was surprised to see Ms. Busybody! I pressed B and a Purimatchi appeared on the screen, the same tama that Hegs' dad, Fredi, married. She was darling and a good match for Hegs, so I agreed. After a display of fireworks, a boy joined my Hegs! This will be my fourth boy in a row...I am a little disappointed...but oh well. I think I'll name him Elvis, because I will be raising it into a Yasaguretchi, who just reminds me of an Elvis rocker. Or a baby chick with a wig.

So that's my little update!

Yes, Hegs is a daddy! He will be leaving tonight (technically tomorrow morning) at 12 am. I am tempted to stay up to watch. If I do, it'll be the first departure I've seen. Then in the morning I will be welcomed with the naming screen and a needy baby boy.

So, the poop amount has increased about 5x since Hegs was joined by the baby. I mean, JEEZ! It's like every time I looked down, I have to clean some up. I think the baby will be happy, his daddy will be leaving him with a huge inheritance: 37,555 Gotchi Points!!! And a ticket to Japan that I won't be able to go to TamaTown to get a souvenir for...

The King visited and gave Hegs some makeup...maybe he confused him for a girl? Hehe...and a robber stole 300 points. The store had a potted plant and some nice food I stocked up on. I feel like I'm forgetting something...hmmm...maybe it will come to me. Anyways, OH NOW I REMEMBER! I got off the bus, looked down, and my poor Hegs and his baby had skulls! One dose of medicine did the trick. I was surprised, since throughout his entire life Hegs has NEVER gotten sick. I suspect it was the terrible fortune for health that he got in the mail today. Hegs played lots of games and he used his robot toy. The animations are incredibly cute. He was a little on the hefty side weighing at 48 pounds, so a few games brought him down to a good 41 lbs. Not much to report on, but there WILL be a lot tomorrow! Depending on what happens, I will probably be updating later tonight anyway, when I actually have time now since it's after school.

Hello everyone! Today was tricky, stressful, and busy!

Hegs left at midnight and just as the bell rang to begin school, right during Athletics, the baby boy awoke. I quickly named him Elvis and then put him on pause until third period, when I was actually okay to take care of a new-born. I could NOT sneak a tama, nor did I want to, into the weight room. No. So I unpaused him at 10:55 and I filled up those hearts pretty fast, feeding him some milk that I had bought previously, knowing a baby was soon to come. We played Climb, which he won both times. I've gotten the hang of it and can play with my eyes closed, or in this case, looking at the teacher. Then, he became sick with a skull! Two doses did the trick, also, I just got a fortune a while ago with three stars for health! Yay! We went to the store and I bought a chest, magic lamp, some more milk, and then some kind of drink, that, upon looking it up, raises spiritual stats, which will be good since I want Elvis to grow up to be an Yasaguretchi. He took a nap at 11:22 so I knew it was almost time for him to evolve into a toddler. At 11:55, he did just that! I was welcomed by a little star toddler, Hitodetchi! This is one of my favorite toddlers. This one and Tamatchi.

Elvis, after a while, was introduced to Pre-school! He loves his new nanny, and they had fun singing along and dancing. The King visited two times. Once, he presented Elvis with some grapes, and the second time, he gave Elvis a pencil! I have to start using my items soon, because I have 26! I don't know what the max is that I am allowed to have, nor do I know how to delete any. I am afraid of deleting them, though, in case of the ball glitch...I would NEVER want that to happen. A robber, just a few minutes ago, came and stole 300 Gotchi points. That was not very nice of him! Elvis was a very needy baby, very needy. However, now he seems to have calmed down a bit. I might be brave and leave him unpaused through Athletics tomorrow in my locker. Maybe. Because I really want him to evolve sooner rather than an hour later. I just get impatient sometimes. That's how I roll.

Also, I saw a picture earlier of someone who had made their tama a bed out of a matchbox and a cute pillow and tissues. I think I want to try that out, but I have to go see if we have any spare, empty matchboxes lying around. Probably not...but I shall see. Today was an amazing day, not even considering what happened tama-wise. However, I won't go into it because I'm sure no one wants to hear about my boring, 'ol life. It was really awesome, though.

Thanks for stopping by and giving this a read!

So the shop was on sale today! I bought a melon, a pear, and a fish! The King visited and gave Elvis some Honey. I now have two that I can't use. Great. Oh, also, Elvis evolved into a...Crackertchi! Which I don't understand, since both of his parents were of the other family...ugh. He graduated from Pre-School and now he has Ms./Mrs. Canvas? Just in the slight possibly that he can still become a Yasaguretchi. After all, THAT'S WHY I NAMED HIM!!! Whatever...just gonna listen to Pandora now.

Today was another good day ^^ for different reasons.

After I got home, we played some games because Elvis is on the chubby side. Right now he is leaning towards Glamourous by two points. It's really nice outside, so I might take him on a bike ride later in the day! Today was exhausting. I was in the hallway for 3 minutes between classes and in that time Elvis pooped, lost two hearts, got mail twice, graduated from school, etc. So I looked down when I got to my class and freaked out. Pretty hectic.

So that was my day. Sorry to bore you with my life and Elvis' life. However, that IS what this log is for. KEEP READING AND IF YOU SNEEZED WHILE READING THIS BLESS YOU!

Sorry for not updating in the past few days, been very busy. Anyways, I have been keeping track of some stuff.

So here are the highlights of what have happened:

o Bought muffin, pineapple, and ice cream.

o Used genie and chest and got 4,000 points total.

o Robber stole 800.

o King gave us a pencil and a shovel.

o Got two fortunes containing 3 stars for money. Played games and got +500 for winning them all.

o Evolved into a Samuraitchi.

o Reached 99 lbs at age 5. I am ashamed about this part. I think it's because I was sick of not only getting another boy, but forced to get one I've already had.

o Matchmaker came yesterday at 3 pm and brought a Tuskkomitchi. I declined the offer. He could do better.

o Fed fish when he lost happiness and hunger. It's his favorite, so I fixed him right up. He did a little dance.

o King came and gave us a fishing rod and 1,500 points.

o He married a Purimatchi yesterday at 7 pm and....AnOtHeR boy!!! Argh! But alas...I guess I will deal with it.

o The king came again today with some points.

o They both got sick with skulls! One dosage fixed them.

o Tonight he leaves at 12. I am happy. Not nessecarily ready for more parenting though...I wish I had a girl...

Hello everyone! Slow but also semi-eventful news!

• So at 8 am, the baby boy awoke at the same time his dad would usually have woken up at, except Elvis was no longer there!
  • I named the baby Jay.
  • He was pretty needy, and after about 15 minutes, since I still had to get ready, I paused him until 3rd period.
  • He was soon sick with a skull, and it took two doses to heal him.
  • He evolved right about 11:45-ish.
  • I BELIEVE the toddler he evolved into is called a Kuchitamatchi. It's the blob with the duck lips, correct?
  • The King presented him with 1000 points.
  • He was put into pre-school!
  • He fell asleep at 8 pm and has been sleeping soundly. I'm at a sleepover, I hope I wake up before he has to be cared for.

Okay, welcome back to my log! Very busy, so this one will be short and quick, just like the few past ones.

• I woke up at staying up late at the sleepover, and Jay had been awake for an hour and 15 minutes already. Whoops.
  • He had two poops piled up and had one hunger heart depleted.
  • A little later, he evolved into...Daiyatchi! I am sooo happy. This means I can get Yasaguretchi! And hopefully I will get a girl so it can be in that family, and not another boy...not that I have anything against those cute little boys, but five boys in a row can get annoying.
  • The King visited various times, giving us points and a chest!
  • I visited the shop and we bought a lot of food, including a melon, since that is Yasaguretchi's favorite snack. I have to be prepared!
  • We used some items, including the chest and shovel. He uncovered a snake with the shovel, but we were both hoping for cake. He has never had any. Btw, on Thanksgiving, does Turkey become available in the shop? Then he used the chest and got turned into a boy! That depleted his happiness hearts, because it scared him SO much! Poor Jay...
  • We played lots of games, and I feel better now because I'm paying a lot more attention to him. That might also be because he is one of my favorite teens. So cute! Diamonds are a girl's best friend ;)
  • That is basically all that has happened! He should be going to bed in 40 minutes.

Hi everyone! Today has been a pretty slow day. It has been very relaxing, though, just to have some time to raise another generation of a tama and actually being able to sufficiently care for it without school getting in the way. Btw, I would really like some feedback! Does anyone even read my log? Should I consider adding pictures? Would you guys like it if I added, like other logs, a place where my tama can talk, like so?

EX: Me = color Jay = color

Oh hello!

Hi everyone! *burp*

I need feedback! So please PM me! Anyways here it goes...

• We played lots of games together. I have been trying to boost his stats. I also took him to Ms. Canvas a lot.
  • He had the chance to use a lot of items, some of them being the chest, fishing rod, lamp, clone, etc.
  • From the chest we got +2000 points. With the fishing rod we got +2000, too. Nothing came out of the lamp. With the clone, they danced around a bit.
  • A robber came and stole -100!! That was not nice. The Gotchi King came with more points and something else, maybe an item. I think I accidently looked away too long.
  • We got some okay fortunes today, nothing too special. We bought some fries!
  • Today, like I said, was relatively slow. I went to church and he came too. Laid-back, which is good.He watched two movies with me yesterday! I think he enjoyed them.
Anyways, thanks for reading my short post. I'm typing fast because dinner is almost ready. Otherwise, I'd try to drone on. Remember, PM me!

Heyyyy tama-fans! Welcome again to my log!

• He woke up, and about 11:50, he evolved into a...Yasaguretchi! Just what I was hoping. I love his shades, earrings, and hair style. Super rockin.
  • He is three years old!
  • We played lots of games and went to school. His stats are between 50-75. Not the best but pretty good. Plan on playing lots over the next few days.
  • He still hasn't graduated from school. No job, yet! Maybe he should be a hairdresser :D
  • He keeps tripping all over the gosh-dang screen.
  • Funny: 51 Gorgeous: 73 Spiritual: 51
  • We bought some sausage from the store, along with some grapes.
  • The training is filled up 7/9 I believe.
  • So yeah not too much, school has been kind of getting in the way, so I've just been having Jay tag along.
Thanks for reading everyone! Please PM with feedback.

So apparently last time I updated was Monday. Sorry everyone! A good amount of stuff has happened!

• Jay is 5 now. And...he got a job! He works with silverware, so I think he is a chef. I always mess up on the game, though, when it flips over. It always counts it wrong?
  • Today at 3, the matchmaker brought a...Purimatchi! This is like the fourth time a Purimatchi has married one of my boys, IN A ROW! He had a...GIRL! I am SOOOOO happy and excited! I should get to care for her when her dad leaves tomorrow night at 12. Then Saturday morning, first day of Thanksgiving break, I will have her! I have already chosen a name. I am really happy because here, we get the entire week off for Thanskgiving, so that's 23rd-1st. Lots of time!
  • He has had his ups and downs with mail. Lots of times, he has gotten snakes and poop. More than my others.
  • I don't remember much, because usually I write stuff down but my school just seems to be jamming us with a ton of homework before the break. I have lots tonight and three tests tomorrow...so this is short.
  • Thanks for the user that followed my log! I appreciate it.
  • I did a pretty good job at balancing his stats out.

Sorry for my inactiveness! The entire month was filled up with preparing for finals so I paused my tamagotchi so I could properly continue the growth. When I did care for it though, I made record so I will update soon.

Okay, so like I said; I HAVE BEEN KEEPING RECORDS I SWEAR!!! So this will just be a quick picker-upper...?

So I named Jay's kid Jo and she was the 11th generation! A beautiful baby girl. She evolved into the toddler stage of the cute little starfish Hitodetchi, then a UraYoungMarotchi. Finally, into a Tsukkomitchi. She married a UraKuchipatchi (never had that mate before!) and they had a baby girl again together! Celey, now being on 12th generation, grew into a Kuchitamatchi and then into a UraYoungMemetchi. Then she evolved into a UraVioletchi! First one ever ahhhh I loved her! She married a UraKuchipatchi and they had ANOTHER GIRL WHOOOO!!! I bestowed upon her the name Cali and she is 13th generation and the one I am currently on!! She evolved into Kuchitamatchi, then UraYoungMemetchi, and then UraMemetchi! I really want to try for Hanagatchi but I'm not sure how many gorgeous points I am going to need. I've been playing lots of Shapes and taking her to school, she hasn't gotten a job yet. I have to go look that up now!!! Ahhhh!

I will include pictures soon, I finally have a phone that will allow me to take some! Thanks for reading and stay tuned for some actual good reports on our daily activities.

Whoa...it's almost been a year since I logged. I didn't realize I had paused my poor Tama for this long...but finally, nostalgia took a hold on my heart. Today, I took my v4.5 out of the drawer and unpaused. Honesty, I'm surprised it still has working batteries.

I still have my UraMemetchi, Cali. She is kind of just bobbing around the screen now. I took her to her work earlier and she played the boom box job. I actually got excellent!! Bonus. She is 7 years, on 13th generation. I think that means the Matchmaker might come today. She's such a little cutie. I guess I'll find out at 3pm!

I'm not feeling too well, so forgive me for the short post. I will upload some pics later.

Update 3/12/15

At 3pm today, the Matchmaker came with a visitor! UraMametchi for my lil Cali. I accepted, having a brain fart and thinking it was a Mametchi before seeing the tail, and fireworks followed. I was sad, because now there is a chance of their kid UraMame family, and I was really hoping to try for the Other family variations, since I have not yet experienced those on my v4.5 at all. Oh well, there is always the next generation, maybe.

After the fireworks, Cali was blessed with a baby girl! This will be the fourth girl in a row. Any suggestions for a name? Anyways, I took a few pictures of Cali and her baby girl. They aren't very needy, but I took them with me on a walk in the rain (they were safely secured in my pocket) and I missed a poop. I played a few games after both a robber AND a snake arrived in the mail. Her hearts are full.

2s9acn4.jpg

t9gpbb.jpg

Latest posts

Back