The Tamagotchi 4.5 PC Pack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have $25, and the PC pack would be around 40!

But maybe if I save my money for another week (I'm getting $25 one week, $25 the next) I will be able to afford it?

Either way, that looks way cool. I'd love to be able to tell my Tama to go get my email for me, lol! Just too cute!

But it's true, it sounds like that cereal promotion for Captain Crunch...

From,

Nadia

i want it but my my says i have to "earn" money to get it i do my chores and i still don't get payed for it :huh:

OMG!!! I'm back from vacation, and guess what??? It's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams with joy* I'm gonna open it tomorrow and log the V4.5 on my site. :angry:

I'm thrilled, the package is just too cute. I am also relaxed from being at the beach all week. :angry:

Cinderpelt♥

Where do u buy the V4.5 tama pak i want one!!! :angry: :angry:
I got mine from: www.toysrus.com. They are also on the Wal-Mart website, but I haven't seen them in stores yet. But some people have.

Basically, you get it at the same places you would get a normal tam.

Cinderpelt♥

I don't think that tama is real i think that they might of thought they were going to sell it but i haven't seen it in stores so oviously it is not for sale or it is not 4 sale in the usa yet besides japan is way ahead of us in tamagothchis!!! trust me they made a v4.5 a long time ago! so they probably don't sell it in the usa yet!

i looked on ebay to see if they were selling them and i asked dad if hed buy me 1 but he says im a baby for wanting it :huh:

I don't think that tama is real i think that they might of thought they were going to sell it but i haven't seen it in stores so oviously it is not for sale or it is not 4 sale in the usa yet besides japan is way ahead of us in tamagothchis!!! trust me they made a v4.5 a long time ago! so they probably don't sell it in the usa yet!
It's out in the USA. Haven't you read any of the previous posts?! I got mine from Toys R Us and a lot of other people got theirs at Wal-Mart.

You are right that Japan is way ahead of us, but I didn't think Tamagotchi V4.5. Never seen it on eBay before it was released here.

Cinderpelt♥

Can Mac install the CD-Rom ? and can the microphone work on Mac ?

My PC is Mac mini.....

The instructions don't even mention MAC. Just don't know until someone tries it. The microphone works with the CD Rom. It just holds the V4.5.

Can Mac install the CD-Rom ? and can the microphone work on Mac ?
My PC is Mac mini.....
Probaly you need an eluator though try searching wine for mac or something pm me for help

bad news...pc pack sold seperately 34.99 tamagotchi v4.5 14.99 together 50.00 i am not happy :p
i just got my pc pack yesterday in the mail from walwart.com together with the xclusive v4.5 design so just get the pc pack the get sum more money and buy a second later if u really want! i just am sticking to having 2 v.1s, 1 v.2, 1 mini, 2 v.3s, 1 v.4,and 1 v4.5 bcuz v.4 and v.4.5 connect like 2 v.4.5s or 2 v.4 :lol: :D :p :unsure: :ph34r: :unsure: :D :) :blink: ;) :huh:

I've got my PC pack and understood Mac colud not install.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back