The Tamagotchi Anime Discussion!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the last episode of the current series. Same thing they do with Pokemon(Which oddly enough, is the same production company) they make a new show every few years.
I just hate how they just dropped Lovelitchi, Meloditchi, and Moriritchi though, whatever happened to them? :p I don't know what I'll think of the new show...

Tamagotchi!_yume-kira_dream.jpg

Seriously, they just threw away some characters. The new ones are cute, but all I see is more glitter, and more pink...

But wow, the finale! I honestly thought they were going to kill off Kizunatchi for a second there, I almost cried. ;_;

So, from what I can get from the ending, (Spoliers!) Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, and Memetchi are for some reason, being transferred to Dream Town's Dream School? That's what I'm guessing. The picture above also shows Himespetchi.. So, maybe she sneaked there?

Yeah, The Dreamtown School.

So they DIDN'T throw away characters, they're still there! It's just that Mametchi, Kuchi, and Meme are in a different place!

Right! So, just like in Pokemon, we could have older characters come to Dream Town and visit Mametchi and the others! Yay~

Can't believe Spacytchi is back, even after his dramatic leave in episode 138, credits and all.

I HATED Lovelitchi, Melodytchi, and Moriritchi and I would have LOVED it if that pain-in-the-neck Kizunatchi died, but I also wish Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi would go die in a hole. =.= Seriously, WHY can't they just keep Mametchi as the mascot, with Himespetchi? And I'm so happy the Spacy Brothers are back!

But I'm fairly certain I'll hate the new series... It's throwing away everything I once loved... x.x

Woah, that finale was just so... amazing... loved it. I loved it when it showed from Moriritchi's point of view what happens when you become an egg, and I loved it when Kizunatchi was just falling... sad piano music... so saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad it made me cwy even though I already knew she would evolve before hitting the ground. The ending was so wonderful, and the music in that episode was so epic, and heck, if they put all of the episodes in the egg arc together it would make a PERFECT movie!

Also, forget everything bad I've said about Lovelitchi and Melodytchi. When I saw that episode... I realised that I love all the characters, even the ones I used to hate. I'll miss them all when this new series comes along.

Well, in honor of the original anime, the best show ever which is now sadly at an end, I will NOT download or watch any episodes of the new one. ;) I don't think I'll be able to bear it... seeing all the characters I'm used to gone... No Makiko or Chamametchi, Kuromametchi or even Lovelitchi.

Goodbye Tamagotchi.

The SHOW ISN'T ENDING! DEAR GOSH!

IT'S BEING RENAMED TO TAMAGOTCHI! YUME KIRA DREAMS AND WILL CONTINUE ON EPISODE 144!

YOU ARE NOT SAYING GOODBYE!

EDIT: Sorry, I was just tired of people thinking it was an entirely new show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it isn't exactly a whole new show.. But, it's like Pokemon like I said.

Pokemon has rebranded itself several times.. And with each rebrand, they start over with episode 1 instead of continuing the episode count.

Keep in mind: OLM Animation, the company behind Tamagotchi, also does Pokemon. So, yeah.

I've been trying to get into watching it but I'm so confused :huh:
The last few episodes are all continued from each other. Watch episodes 139 - 144. They're awesome. It's about a terrible disease that turns Tamagotchis to eggs, and if the planet turns into an egg, the world will end. :eek: Can Mametchi and his friends save the planet?

(Why did I ask that question..?) XD

The last few episodes are all continued from each other. Watch episodes 139 - 144. They're awesome. It's about a terrible disease that turns Tamagotchis to eggs, and if the planet turns into an egg, the world will end. :eek: Can Mametchi and his friends save the planet?

(Why did I ask that question..?) XD
Lol when you asked that question you sound like an advertisement for the show

and thanks that clears some of it up for me haha

I'll do several scenes from the Anime as short paragraphs, and I try to guess what they say!

Egg Scene From 143:

Moriritchi sat down on the icy ground. She was shocked by Hatokamitchi turning into a white egg, and mortified at how nothing was working. She felt sick suddenly, thinking of everyone she cared for turning into eggs.

No one was paying attention as she fell to the ground, her senses blurred. She could make out Pashalin and Telelin in front of her.

"Moriritchi? Are you okay?" Telelin was saying, but she couldn't hear.

Then, she couldn't hear anything, as her vision went completely white.

~~~

Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, Lovelitchi, Melodytchi, Himespetchi, and Memetchi were all gathered around Kizunatchi's limp body. They looked up and screamed, for Pashalin, Telelin, and Moriritchi were all eggs! Then, all their features disappeared as they turned into giant white eggs.

"MORIRITCHI!" Memetchi screamed, wanting to run after her. Everyone watched as they hopped away.

That seems like how the scene would go out in English. :eek:

Anyway everyone, since that we have a new series starting, why don't we try to get the new series popular all over the web? We could post it everywhere! We need to get more tamagotchi anime fans!

Besides, if crazy weird ponies are popular for no reason on the Internet, why not the tamagotchi anime?!

That seems like how the scene would go out in English. :eek:

Anyway everyone, since that we have a new series starting, why don't we try to get the new series popular all over the web? We could post it everywhere! We need to get more tamagotchi anime fans!

Besides, if crazy weird ponies are popular for no reason on the Internet, why not the tamagotchi anime?!
YES!

When the new series comes out I'll put it in my signature :D

Sonicfan253's anime scenes 2:

Himespetchi's Egg Demise (How It Probably Would Have Played Out if Mametchi Didn't Snap Her Out Of It)

Himespetchi stood, staring down at the ground. "I'm...I'm not feeling so well..." she mumbled, she heard Melodytchi reply: "Me too."

In her head, she imagined Ikemen Mametchi as a white egg. "Come, come Himespetchi." The egg figure said, wobbling as it talked. "No, Mametchi!" Himespetchi screamed, running away from Ikemen. But the egg teleported to her and bumped into her, sending her into a black void.

Back in reality, Himespetchi's vision was shaky, and she fell to the ground and whited out.

Mametchi turned around, and yelled. First Hatokamitchi, then Moriritchi, and now Himespetchi! She was a black-bottomed egg with a curved pink top and signature yellow ball. "Hello, Mametchi. Hello, Mametchi." Himespetchi laughed, wobbling back and forth. Mametchi was freaked out. Then Himespetchi turned into a white egg too and hopped off after Pashalin.

(This never actually happened. I was just doing it to show how Himespetchi could have been killed off.)

Well now, I actually might not hate the new show. Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi are just so ugly (I'm sorry, but they're hideous...Yumemitchi's ears flop around when she's dancing and what the heck is wrong with Kiraritchi's mouth?) but it IS going to have Himespetchi, which means there WILL be Ikemen Mametchi. :D I don't think they'll show any characters like Makiko and Violetchi because it's set in Dream Town, but whatever. I'll still check this show out!

And we should start posting more episodes in TamaTube. :)

LOOK CLOSELY AT WHAT THEY ARE HOLDING IN THE POSTER!

Could those possibly be...Tama Profys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back