THE TAMAGOTCHI(episode 5)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jet

Reaction score
as jamey,lisa,and james ran down the hall way gurds where looking to find them they looked in every room and there they found a large door."there are two gurds"said jamey"I know"said lisa in a whisper.we can make them leave.jamey took james sling shot and shot a rockin a near by room the guards left to investagate.the kids ran into the room and sealed the door behind them.there in a large glass box half the size of the room was jen who had morphed into a young mametchi."JEN!"screamed jamey but jen faced away crying what is wrong.jen sat there whispering"my family my freinds""what"said jamey I told a man about my planet my town.jamey said in a small voice"no"."they are going to take over use my freinds my family for horrible experiments.

"they know about your planet"said lisa "they will destroy it""no we wont"every one turned around and saw a figure in black with a black mask on.you see we are going to use the planet not destroy it...jamey."hhhow ddoo you knoow myy namee"jamey said with shivers

the man removed the mask and it was jameys father."dad"said jamey."sorry jamey: said her dad then pushed a button a cage came over lisa jamey and james and he took jen out and took her in another room."I cant belive our dad is doing this"said james.then a voice from the door way said"he what"the kids turned around to discover her mom there."MOM!"screamed jamey.jameys mom relesed them from the cage."hurry gurds are coming this way.they scrambled in the other room and to see they where out side.

"wow""what is it mom thet turned around and there was a giant roket then lisas mom came from behind "mom"said lisa guys the roket is going to leave in 5 minuts hurry "they got jen"said jamey they hurreied to the rocket and snuck on then a voice came over the comlink 5..4..3..2..1..lift off !! every one bounced a round and then got in seats"fasten your seat belts were going to tamaplanet".

sorry if I messed up on some words and stuff it was Quick

Latest posts

Back