The Tamagotchi Nano

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want a nano?

• Yes!

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Maybe..

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • No!

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PretzelNymph

Reaction score
I've been looking around the interwebs and am undecided as to whether I will get one. On the one hand, I really like the designs, the characters, and the simplicity of it. On the other hand, it looks like it may just be an accessory, and I don't have an ID or a cell phone with ir. Also, I'd hafta order it from Asia..

So I'd like your thoughts!

Hi there PretzelNymph! :D I was thinking the same as you but I am looking at getting an iD in the next month or so. But I think if you are collecting it would be a great addition would it not? :huh: I was thinking of getting one just to add it to my own collection. :lol: Also I've had a look around and you can get them on e-Bay but I guess it would be up to you if you want to risk bidding instead of an outright buy now situation. Good luck with whatever you decide though :furawatchi:

I think I'll be getting one eventually, just for the sake of having it in my collection. As for now, I chose "maybe." It definitely looks cool.

I will probably be getting one in the future, but not now.

Yeah I want one. I have a Chibi / Mini and it’s cute. So I want to see what that Nano is like in comparison, and have a play around with it. :)

can the tamagotchi nano be bought in english? when i take a look at what ebay is selling they are in japanese

is there any seller in ebay selling an english version tamagotchi nano?

can the tamagotchi nano be bought in english? when i take a look at what ebay is selling they are in japanese

is there any seller in ebay selling an english version tamagotchi nano?
Unfortunately, the Nano was only released about two months ago in Japan. :( It doesn't look like they'll be releasing it anytime soon here.

The smaller ( AKA Chibi or Mini ) Tamagotchis are generally low maintenance and don't require you to know Japanese- so the language barrier is negligible.

I know some members here who're avid collectors of the Japanese models, but know very little Japanese themselves. Most of the taking care of is icon based anyway. ;)

( Also check out the Nano Instruction Manual ! )

As for me, well, my dad's friend from work is in Japan now and will be getting one for me. Not sure when, but hopefully soon. :]

if you want a nano, u could also get a chibi which came out around the same time as a v5. i think the nano might be batter though but the chibi is still cool :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back