The tamagotchi robber!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolly_pop_TaMa453

Reaction score
HELP!! i went to my friend's house, and i accidentally left my tamagotchi it there. she said that the robber took my items!!! but she has a tamagtchi too. so she could have taken them, but maybe he did, or she's lying to me. PLEASE HELP!! CAN THE ROBBER TAKE ITEMS?

XxLollyxX

The robber can sometimes take items. Either that, or your friend's tama took them. Check her tama's items.

-Temari Nara

Hmm. The Robber has only ever taken Gotchi Points from me, and I've had a V4 and a V4.5 for quite a while now. Plus, are you SURE that the items that the Robber supposedly took are gone? You should check. Some items can only be used once or a few times, so those items could have just ran out of uses and gone away by themselves. Also, you needn't worry about your friend, I'm sure that she hasn't stolen any items or has been lying to you. She's probably just confused, like you. And it's perfectly fine to be confused. Just don't worry ^_^ !

That's right , your friend lied. The robber only takes points. So it's most likely that your friend took your items an said the robber took them.

oh my gosh.. dont beleive it. and yes.. they are gone... i never used them before.

but still.. she had LIED to me!! :'( she even said on the phone that the robber took it..... my ama is a V4.

Thank you for all the answers.

XxLollyxX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back