The Tamagotchi Saga

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lyoka

Reaction score
So ummmm This is my Tamagotchi Log.I have 3 Tamagotchi's,Brand New.Well The V3 And GlamRock V6 isnt,But the RockCity V6 is.Im starting them up.How long does it take for the V3 to oh the V3 is a girl.Bella.No Candi!YupYup!The Rock City V6 is a boy,to be called Carlisle,and the girl is esme.I need to play some games with them and visit music town.I will update Later.

Well Carlisle is a kuchitamatchi,And Esme Hitodetchi.MsFrill gave Esme a UFO,and Carlisle got a robot.Seeing as this is their log,they should talk too!

Thank You Lyoka.Hi.I am Carlisle Cullen,and this is Esme Smythe.

Hi.:]

Name:Esme

10LB

All Hearts Max,

26Stress

70/47/64

HipHop Music

Mic

3600p

1gen

Hitodetchi

Lyoka

Dear Diary,

I like Carlisle.Im going to sneak to his room and get his diary to see if he likes me.I hope so..... :pochitchi: Shhhhhh!

~~Esme

Name:Carlisle

All Hearts Max

30LB

All Hearts max

06 Stress

80/57/64

RockNRoll

Mic

3500p

1gen

Kuchitamatchi

Lyoka

Dear Diary,

I dont want to be a musician,I want to be a docter.Esme wants to pass,But I guess I do To So let me rephrase that.I DO NOT want to be a docter.Period.I like Esme.I sneak into her room read her diary,muahahahaha! :pochitchi: But you wont tell will you? :pochitchi:

~~Carlisle

~Lyoka

They are sleeping peacefully.I wont post as much over the next month because I will be on a holiday.And not much people seem to read my log,over night only 2 people did,I am probably 2.5/3% sure no one likes my log.I leave tomorrow.Sorry guys.And this may be too soon to ask,but I f you read my log,could you please send fanmail,so I know I should'nt close it?

Thank You My Daily Readers If I have Any. :(

~Lyoka

Well Carlisle is a kikitchi and esme an ichigotchi.I cant post what they turn into tomorrow night,by then I will be on the plane. :( They will probably go to music school like,soon.One more minute....................................30 seconds................................40..................................50........................................................Dindon!Carlisle got a base drum,esme got timpani.Carlisle,the kikitchi david the hinotamatchi toby the nonopotchi and the allboys band,along with esme the ichigotchi,and ryo the hinotamatchi and john the nonopotchi in the band called dimond

My last words:

I leave tonight.GoodBye.Please keep reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh and 20 views? :D By the time im back,50 views would rock!Please!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Lyoka the dinosaur

~Carlisle the kikitchi & Band

~Esme the Ichigotchi & Band

~Chloe my sisters V3 who is a young Mametchi/Mimitchi

Latest posts

Back