The tamagotchi that fell out of the sky

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flubber

Reaction score
One night in Tama Town,when there was no such thing as a <_< ,a :huh: and a B) were walking.They were sad because they didn't have a child.Then,the :( saw something."Look Peter(the :huh: 's name was Peter),a shooting star!We can make a wish,"said Sara the :( .So they wished they got a child.The shooting star got closer.Sara gasped.It wasn't a shooting star,it was a tamagotchi!"We have to save it,"said Peter.They ran to where the tamagotchi was landing.The tama landed on Sara,but Sara didn't get hurt.The tamagotchi was a :huh: !"Peter!It's a new tamagotchi,"said Sara."What is your name,"Peter asked the tamagotchi."A-Am-Amethyst,"it said."Come on Peter,we have to take Amethyst to our house,"Sara said.So they took her to their house.At their house..............

Peter noticed a circle of sparkles around :huh: and <_< . It was a bond of love. peter was amazed. Sara fed amythyst and the family went to bed for the night. but in the night burglars came . but the hidodethci rode upin the air and said fiercly to te burglars.................

And the burgalars exploded!! "Whoa!!" said Peter. "our child is magic!!"

"Where do you come from,"Sara asked Amethyst."How would I know?I'm still young you know,"said Amethyst.Sara and Peter looked at each other."You're gonna evolve soon,"said Peter."Yes,"said Sara,"You're not that young anymore"."But I am,"whined Amethyst."Now,now Am(short for Amethyst),Go to sleep,go to sleep,"sang Sara.And then..................

"Do you know where I came from,"asked Am."No,"said Peter."The sky!Ha,"said Am."Ha,ha,ha,"said Sara."Tomorrow you're going to school,young lady,"said Peter."So?Who cares?Not me,"said Am.

the next day Am faked to be ill, and didn't go to school, a magical :p appeared infront of her, she said i am your mother live here like a normal tama do not show your magic to anyone apart from peter and his wife , grow up , have kids and one day i will come to collect you...........

...and I will take you home".Am just stared at her mother."I will,"she said finally."Good,"said her mother.The next day when she went to school she saw a :D that's name was Jasper.She thought,wow,he's kinda cute.

then he made fun of her and she looked at him with such an evil grin that he exploded too!!!! :furawatchi:

and then the martians came and started eating tamas, and am said...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back