The tamagotchi that found a home.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchi411

Reaction score
Chapter 3

Isebella was calling her BFF, Katie to pick up some diapers. Katie answerd her phone. "Hey isebella?" "What do you need?" "Katie do you think you can go to the store and pick me up some Pampers diapers? The good kind? asked Isebella."What do you need diapers for?"....IS it for that black THING you brought home with you!?" said Katie. "Yes, but it's not what you think. There is a note that came with him to prove something to you! Just go get some pampers and get your butt over here!!!! :lol: Said isebella! "Ok ok I'm going now! I'll be at your house in 20 minuets! Bye! Katie hung up the phone and said "Somebody is a little grouchy!" Isebella hung up too. "I cant belive she hung up on me!? said isebella. She looked over at Duncan and said. "Well...atleats I still have you. :D She said while tickeling his chin. He giggeld. Duncan giggeld so much that he started to bounce out of his seat and then bounced off the walls. He went from the kitchen all the way to the living room, his last bounce was so high he touched the ceiling and landed in Isebella's arms. Duncan made a huge mess in the house! "Duncan! Now I have to clean this up!" Duncan just rolled his eyes. :D Isebella put Duncan down on the living room couch and Isebella brought some stuffed toys from her room. "These will keep you busy, while I clean YOUR mess." She started to clean the mess and she thought to herself "Why dident his mom mention that he likes to bounce?" ^_^ B)

Latest posts

Back