The tamagotchi tower

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blazikensweety

Reaction score
(This is going to be a different kind of team story...we need someone to be each one of the characters in the play, so please pick one BEFORE you start storying, thanks!

Cast:

Joey the :huh: :

Louie the :huh: :

Shiela the :huh: :

Mimi the :huh: : Tamagotchi_gal911

Shelly the ;) : Blazikensweety

Jacob the :huh: :

Mike the :huh: :

If you would like to change the gender/name of one of the cast members that you'd like to be, just PM me. My next post will be the start of the story, so don't post until I finish that. Oh, and don't play as anyone else's character, it's rude. And if we don't get them all after a while, people can be two of them)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shelly looked up at a tall, tall tower. It was made out of gray bricks, but it looked unstable. Yet Shelly and her friends had to go to see the mysterious treasure chest at the top, despite the strange creatures on the way. Shelly bit her lip. "I'm not sure about this." She said. "Are you sure you all want to do this?" She asked her friends.

Mimi sighed. "Joey wants to so we must..." Mimi was usually the adventureus one, but even she was nervous, which was rare.

"Are you looking for the door?" asked a Kuchipatchi named Louie B)

"It's hidden under this bush." Louie lifted a large green bush to reveal a tunnel.

"The entrance is secret so that Young Tamas cant venture inside... It's dangerous in there. Take care!"

Then Louie slowly Faded...

-Bubba28 ^_______^

(Update:

Bubba28 is now Louie!

Joey is now a girl known as Kiko and I forget who is Kiko)

Shelly watched Louie fade. She shrugged, and crawled in. "Come on, guys!" She called.

'I hope they're careful...' Louie thought.

' I should follow them, to make sure they don't hurt themselves!'

Louie floated through the wall after the other Tamas.

-Bubba28 :)

(Update:
Bubba28 is now Louie!

Joey is now a girl known as Kiko and I forget who is Kiko)

Shelly watched Louie fade. She shrugged, and crawled in. "Come on, guys!" She called.
(I am sk8rgal007, aka Kiko!)

"Wait up!" Kiko yelled as she dashed towards the others.

Sheila looked up at the gloomy walls, she wasn't sure she wanted to do this....

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, I've heard there are treasures at the very top floor...let's go!" Shelly decided, and ran in, waiting for the others to follow.

"I know." Shelly panted. "It's like we're walking on glue!" She looked down" Guys, hate to ruin the not-grossness of this place, but we're stepping in green sticky goo."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back