The Tamagotchi Travelers 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamasmarty1

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

I hope you like "The Tamagotchi Travelers"!

Here's the sequel!

I'm also gonna write "The Quest of the Golden Egg", "Mission to Earth", and "The Curse on Tama Island".

The Tamagotchi Travelers 2: Return to Tamaville

Chapter 1: The Stay at the King's

It was after Bobin and Princess Tooto has gotten married.

Our friends were still hanging at the King's. Bobin loved his new home and bed at the kingdom.

Quave and Shyby were planning to go to the Matchmaker's dark room in the future where they will have babies. Once the king passes Tooto and Bobin will do the same thing so they can have kids when they take over.

There were still ghosts about. They haunted our friends. They wanted cheese. Luckilly Middy always had cheese with her since she was a mouse.

They were happy and comfy at the kingdom.

Chapter 2: The Call

Back when our friends left in the first "The Tamagotchi Travelers", they only had 2 months to spend at TamaTown. Then they had to go home.

Middy got a call from her parents on her TDE to remind her. Our friends were going home.

Before they went they went to the mall to get the latest version of the TDEs.

Then they took the plane and went home.

Sadly they didn't have Kurby or Flowy since they went to TamaCity and they didn't have Dollar or Dolly since they lived in TamaTown. Barker was Loyal enough to go with Wormy.

Chapter 3: The Plane

Barker was asking Wormy all these questions about Tamaville.

The 5 of them did not want to go home since they enjoyed their stay and freedom at TamaTown.

They never liked it back home. They hoped that the plane ride would last forever.

Chapter 4: Parents

They arrived at Tamaville. Our friends saw their parents. They were very annoyed. They were saying "Oh how we missed you!", "You are so grown up!", and other stuff.

They went back to their parents' houses.

Chapter 5: Stories and IM

Their parents just told stories about what happened while they were gone in their houses. They were IMing eachother through their TDEs.

They agreed that they had to do something in order to get back to TamaTown and stay but what?

Chapter 6: Tea at the Kingdom

Middy had an idea. She called the King, Princess Tooto, and Bobin.Our friends and their families were invited to have tea at the kingdom! Middy thought she could have the kind compliment their responsibility infront of their parents and they wound change their minds. They got on the plane. They went to TamaTown. They had tea with the king. The king said how they were mature enough to go on their own. Only the parents did not agree. Middy's plan had failed.

Chapter 7: The Americans

Middy and Masky went to the mall to think. "It's alright Middy" Masky said. They saw a teenage Tamagotchi come in. It was an Oniontchi.

"What are you doing here?" Middy said. "My american owner took me here!" the Oniontchi said. "I thought humans didn't know about Tama Planet!" Masky said. "They don't!" Middy said. "Don't worry! Those crazy americans think that this is all fake!" the oniontchi said. The oniontchi explained how they made a device for humans to raise Tamagotchis. Then with their infra-red communication, they made a portal on the computer to alow the Tamagotchis to go to TamaTown before they return to Tama Planet. "So, even parents come back to Tama Planet?" Middy said. "Yup! They come and get their own house here in TamaTown!" the oniontchi said. "That's it!" Middy said. "What?" Masky said. "Our parents can get a house here! We can stay!" Middy said. "That's a great idea!" Masky said. "Thanks little oniontchi!" Middy said. "Don't I get an award?" the oniontchi said. Middy handed him a piece of cheese.

"Yes!" said the american who owned the oniontchi who was also playing on TamaTown.

Chapter 8: Tour of TamaTown

Masky and Middy told their friends what they had discovered. They decided to give their parents a tour of TamaTown to show how great it was and to show then the houses of parents and grandparents in TamaTown.

After they had given their parents the grand tour of TamaTown, they wanted to speak with our friends...

Chapter 9: The Talk

The parents had decided that, our friends may have their freedom. They would return to Tamaville and maybe visit or move into a house someday. But it wasn't that day.

Our friends were so happy! They loved their freedom and they loved TamaTown! It was the best day of their lives!

Chapter 10: The Reunition

After our friends got permission to stay permanatly in TamaTown, they found Dollar and Dolly and soon Kurby and Flowy had returned from TamaCity. Our friends were reuntied and every once-in-a-while their parents would either send them a letter or e-mailed them on their TDEs. They had a great life now.

~~THE END~~

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back