The tamagotchi who got free

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tulip978

Reaction score
In my mind I'm somewhere in Forget-Me-Not Vall
This was a story I started a while back, and I would like it to continue. Obviously, I cannot add to the original topic as that would be horrific topic bumping. So this is part two! PLEASE read part one here so you understand the story. The group just went to Earth, and this is what happened next:

Soon Earth came into sight. As soon as the tamagotchi saw it, they knew something was very, very wrong. Earth, as I'm sure you know, does not usually have Devilgotchi spaceships hovering around it. Today Earth did. "Oh no..." said Berry, "What can we do to stop so many ships?"

Down on Earth, a girl stares at the mass panic going on outside her window. She remembers her first tamagotchi, a young hitodetchi she had back in third grade. One day it was there, the next it was not. Now the girl was 13 (remember tamagotchis age faster than humans). Everyone on Earth is running around because most of them think this is the end of the world. Japanese toys coming from space and threatening attack is indeed a major event, but the girl didn't see what all the fuss was about. While people had screamed, cried, looted stores, and held up "The World is Ending" signs, she'd just watched in quiet fascination. But now it was really starting to worry her. These strange aliens hadn't attacked yet, but they'd promised to if Earth didn't surrender to them. Of course, the people on Earth would never surrender. Sighing, the girl walks over to the tamagotchi to check it's hearts. Just as she's about to feed it pudding, a voice says: "That's not going to make me happy you know." "Huh?" said the girl, "Who said that?" "Who do you THINK?" said the tamagotchi impatiently, who was a memetchi. "Some stupid dessert isn't going to make me happy. We need to stop those Devilgotchis from invading." "D-devilgotchis?" stammered the girl. "Is THAT what they are?" The memetchi rolled her eyes. "Duh." she said. "Ok. There are some tamagotchi coming, but they won't be enough. We need every tamagotchi out there to stop the Devilgotchis."

The girl had mostly gotten over the fact that her tamagotchi was talking. "Well how will we do that?" the girl asked. "Simple," shrugged the Memetchi, named meme. "We send them a signal." "How-" began the girl, but Meme cut her off with: "-are we going to do that?" Meme sighed. "You ask too many questions! Now listen closely, and I'll tell you..."

After an hour or two, something very strange is happening on Earth. All around the globe, tamagotchi are waking up. In Japan, and Angelgotchi blinks open his eyes. A mimitchi in Nevada jumps out of his egg happily. And up in space, a small UFO is flying toward one place on Earth. Berry is about to be reunited with her owner.

the UFO landed safely, and Berrywalked out. she saw her owner, running torwards her, yelling, its Berry! its Berry! and the girl lifted Berry up. has Bill told you? bill is a :huh: , she added. yea, the girl said. Then listen. were going to fetch Queen Angelgotchi. You fend the Devilgotchi off in the mean time. And get the humans to CALM DOWN, Berry said.

So Berry flew off in the UFO to fetch Queen Angelgotchi. She was the only one who was able to stop the Devilgotchi.

Back on Earth, the girl and Bill were summoning a tamagotchi army. Mimitchis, Marumimitchis, Viotletchis, Ocean Characters...every kind of tamagotchi you could imagine.

"Who will lead the army?" squeaked a Shirobabitchi. "I will!" yelled Bill. "No, I will!" screeched a nyatchi named queen. "I am the rightful leader!!" roared a rather large Mamitchi named Phil. All the tamagotchi started arguing until one voice rose above the others:

"STOP!"

it was the human. i'll be the leader, she said.

Berry was riding the UFO, she saw a bright light. then she saw a sign: Welcome to tama-heaven, where angelgotchis live!, so she rode on. then she saw the Queen Angel. she got out of the UFO and explained her needs of Queen Angel.

"Hm," said Queen Angel thoughtfully, "You say the Devilgotchi are attacking Earth?" "That's right," said Berry, "And we NEED your help to stop them!" "And what can I do that the humans can't?" asked the queen, blinking her big eyes innocently. "I'm just an Angelgotchi."

"Come on," snapped Berry, "You and I both know that isn't true! What about the ancient spell?" The Queen looked up from her embroidery and stared at Berry. "T-the ancient spells?" she stammered. "They haven't been used for thousands of years! And think of what destruction they could bring..." the Queen trailed off, staring at the ground. "But your majesty...!" pleaded Berry hopelessly. "I said NO!" roared the Queen. "We can't take a risk like that!" Her voice quieted, and she looked down at her embroidery again. "I wish you the best of luck, Berry."

If you recall, Berry's young daughter Reta was along for the trip. The ichigotchi had listened silently to everything that happened, silently planning. Mom might go back without the spells, she thought, but I won't! So as the UFO took off to go back to Earth with bad news, Reta stayed behind.

The Angelgotchi palace was huge. The whole thing was a lot of white, gold, and silver. Treasures hung everywhere. Reta went through countess corridors, opening every door and searching for the spells. At last there was only one door left unopened. Cautiously, Reta creped inside. There was nothing in the room except for a small gold alter in the center. On the alter were some scrolls. This is it! thought Reta excitedly, I've found them! Triumphantly, Reta grabbed the scrolls and headed towards the door.

"Just where do you think YOU'RE going?" Reta tried not to scream. A Devilgotchi was hiding in the shadows. He wasn't much older that her, but he seemed to be.

"Um..." said Reta. "I'm...um...errr...taking the power from the Angels! You Devilgotchis want that, right?" The Devilgotchi laughed. "That's not what you're doing and you know it," he said. "You're going to use those spells to defeat the army and save that miserable planet! Well I'M here to spoil your plans! I'll get the spells, AND a slave in the bargain!"

"What?" asked Reta. "HELP!" she yelled. "SOMEONE HELP!" Just then, the heavy metal door was blasted away. As the smoke from the explosion cleared, Reta was surprised to see who was there.

It was the Queen.

"Phil!" she gasped. "What are you doing here!?" "What does it look like," grunted Phil. "I'm taking this little thief here as a slave...and your magic spells of course." "But...how did you get in?" asked the Queen. "The door's always locked. Only Angelgotchi can enter." She shot a sharp look at Reta. "Are you part Angelgotchi?" "I-I don't know," stammered Reta. "I guess I must be." "Then you are welcome here," said the Queen. "Phil! Let her go!" Phil just laughed. With a puff of red and black smoke, Phil and Reta vanished.

In a UFO flying past Mars and approaching Earth, Berry and the rest of her friends have just noticed Reta is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back