The tamagotchi with no friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no :kuribotchi: i cant go out with you because today i met this boy, the cutest pochitchi you've ever seen! i hope i dont hurt you, but i dont really like you anymore, especially after that fight we had the other day:( (the rest of the class was listening and gasps) a young:pochitchi: :ichigotchi: said "the two nicest people in school fighting? Im so confused!" and fainted. Then the rest of the school made fun of her again for breaking up with him. then one day jordan dissapeared and his mother said he ran away so angel...

After she heard the news she ran up to her room to see that her roommates were there!"What's wrong?"The girl named Sara asked."Yeah?"Adam,the boy joined in."Jordan r-ran away after I broke u-up with him now I really don't like the pochitchi I liked earlier.A-and the worst part is,now,wh-wherever I am people laugh at me.Now,I HAVE t-to find Jordan and apoligize."Angel sobbed."You're not going anywhere until you have a nap or at least some alone time."Sara said.When Angel finaly woke up,2 hours later,she found something at the foot of her bed.It was a note!Here is what it said:Angel,I am very upset with you.See if you can even try to find me.Signed,Jordan-Your ex-boyfriend.

Angel felt like going back to sleep and stay asleep for the rest of her life.But then,she seen something else written on the paper in tiny writing:I am in the alley by the school.After she made out what it said,those were the happiest words she had read in a long time.Angel shoved the note in her pocket and dashed for the door.As soon as she got outside she ran inside the alley where Jordan was supposed to be.And guess what...There he was!Angel ran up to him hoping for a hug but Jordan pushed her away."I'm so glad I found you!"She beamed.But Jordan didn't make the tiniest little smile.The one thing he did say is "Go away,you are not my girlfriend anymore."Angel looked at Jordan for a moment and crossed to the other side of the alley and sat down.She started to sob."L-look,I'm s-sorry I d-dumped you,I seen h-him and I let him get to me.I d-didn't mean what I said."Jordan walked over to her and...

then they walked out and people laughted then michaela ordered them to be nice or else they won't be popular anymore
then everyone wanted to be friends with them too!

then the prom came her mate or bf came for her but when she got there the meanest tama spilled punch on her and called her a dorkotchi she ran off and well her bf was nice enough to kill her the meany but got expelled so she dropped out and.................. pls add on

[SIZE=8pt]She came to school the next day! She decided that droping out of school was wrong, and it would ruin her future.[/SIZE]

Then one day Angel saw Jordan and he was kissing a cute Ichigotchi! Angel was so shocked that she felt like she was going to faint. She ran crying back to her room. Then....

Ok this is not part of the story, but I just wanted to say I really like this story so far!

She went to sleep for the rest of the day. The next day Angel met up ith Jordan to go see a movie. "I seen you yesterday and you were kissing an itchigotchi! I want to know why. Why would you cheat on your girlfriend?"she asked when they sat down."Umm, She's an old friend,I missed her!"Jordan replyed."Oh,well, I looked up her file in the library, and she moved here from USA, 2 weeks ago!"Angel said, starting to get upset.

Then Angel started to run out of movie threathre crying! Jordan ran after her and then...

he stopped. He thought of what Angel would say if he ran after her. He turned around, and went back to finish the movie. The next day...

Last edited by a moderator:
he stopped. He thought of what Angel would say if he ran after her. He turned around, and went back to finish the movie. The next day...
he tried to find her and he found her in her room and she was.......

Please continue!

in the bathroom crying, murmering things like "he hates me", "why did he cheat on me" and " if he cared he would have followed me out of the theater" jorden stayed for a while, behind the door, thinking of what to say to her.

in the bathroom crying, murmering things like "he hates me", "why did he cheat on me" and " if he cared he would have followed me out of the theater" jorden stayed for a while, behind the door, thinking of what to say to her.
Im sorry! Please don't cry! She is really My Cousin! I just said that She was my Old friend because...Um..... I wanted you to think................................

Not part of the story:Finish This please

well I don't actually know why I did that, but I am sorry! Angel said

1 day the mean robotchi came up and said jordan and angel sitting in a tree,K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love ;) then comes marrige then comes the baby in the baby carrige so. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Um then, because of michaelchi, everyone was so scared of her that they turned into angels friends and treated her nicely even the teachers@!

Angel was quite happy with this, until she found out that her roommates had moved out. They were sitting in the hall with their bags when Angel walked by with Jordan. "Wha are you guys doing with your bags in the hall?"She asked curiously. "We're moving out, you don't seem to need us as friends anymore." one of them said, as they both left Angel standing there, staring. "Now your boyfriend has lots of room to live with you!" The other said, running away. Angel grabbed Jordan and started to cry in his arms. "Now I just lost my roommates AND my 2 best friends. My life is the worst!!!!!"Angel sobbed, looking at Jordan. The next day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back