The tamagotchi with no friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then, Jordan had an idea! A TIME MACHINE! He put it to whe him and Angel met, and everything was better. But Angel was still unpopular in this. He decided to go and save Angel before the love potion. YAY!!!!!! He killed Mike, but Mikes ghost killed ANNA!!!!!!!!! Angel was glad cos she hated Anna, she smelt like cabbage. But then Angel was rushed to hospital [SIZE=21pt]AGAIN!!!!![/SIZE] ...

Jordan dreamed the whole time machine idea. He didn't know what to do. He was just like any other tama, except his wife was abducted and put into a trance. He and his duaghter came up with a plan to Steal back Angel and lay her on a bed. She would wake up and still be in a trance, but Jordan would grab her, kiss her, and force another trance potion that would make things back to normal.

he did this, and his plan worked.

later, when Jordan's trance wore off, Angel was so weak from being put under all of those trances that she turned super pale. She had surgery, and the docters said that she can never see anything swirly or have a potion again or else she will be hypontized by the person who gave it to her and when that wore off she would get so weak so quick that she would die. So jordan was taking extra good care for her. One day, a swirly thing came on the TV. Jordan tried to hide her eyes, but it was to late. She seemed mexmerized by the image on the TV. Jordan had nothing to do. He couldn't get her attention. She was sitting there, staring blankly at the TV. He was wondering why the commercial wouldn't go off. It stayed on, and mike came in and gave jordan sleeping gas. then he operated on jordan's head and put a microchip in his brain that would make him unable to see swirly things or have potions. Then he took the sleeping gas off of Jordan and he had such exxelent pain releiver that he didn't even know he was operated on. Then he was mezmorized by the tv. Then mike did the same thing to Anna and Gem. They were all there, staring at the TV, mezmorized and unable to think. THey couldn't hear, they were just like useless bodies, there minds gone off into the distance. Then, a single vioce was heard in all of there heads: It was mikes. He had put the commercial on. It was mikes. He said....

Then, Jordan had an idea! A TIME MACHINE! He put it to whe him and Angel met, and everything was better. But Angel was still unpopular in this. He decided to go and save Angel before the love potion. YAY!!!!!! He killed Mike, but Mikes ghost killed ANNA!!!!!!!!! Angel was glad cos she hated Anna, she smelt like cabbage. But then Angel was rushed to hospital [SIZE=21pt]AGAIN!!!!![/SIZE] ...
How can you say ahe hated Anna???Anna is her daughter for christs sake!(this is getting confusing)

How can you say ahe hated Anna???Anna is her daughter for christs sake!(this is  getting confusing)
she didn't he dreamed that she did now you have to finish the story! or add on to it..

she didn't he dreamed that she did now you have to finish the story! or add on to it..
Ignore the post before urs SaltyAJ.

Mike than said"Foolish people!"He grabed Angle and Brought her to a tall wall and it had a small room at the top.He placed her in there and he brought her to a swirly screen.She staried at that and Then he went back to the house Were Gem,Anna and Jordan were.He turned off the TV and brouht them to a dungon.Once they eatch were in a cell *Snap!* Mike knocked them out of the trance.Gem got out of the trance first.(Oh yea,Gem and Anna are in the same cell)She woke up Anna and once they both were up,Anna yelled"HOLLY TAMAGOCHI POOH!"And Mike was going to change them to differnent Tama`s.Then went a Big ZAP and the were babies(Oh yea they were adault be4) Anna: :) | Gem: :unsure: ."Goo" both they said."...Me go poo" said Anna.

"BWAHAHAHAHAH!JORDAN ITS TIME TO CHANGE BODIES!" Mike was going to change bodies with Jordan!Meanwhile,Anna and Gem said in baby Languege:...

P.S. Jordan is asleep and only Mike can wake him up..

Last edited by a moderator:
While Angel was locked in her hypnotic doom, Gem and anna were trapped as babies in their cell. Screaming and yelling noo!! don't! please!

They still didn't know that they had those chips in their heads that made them just like their mom. Mike really wanted to shut them up, so he turned all the walls into swirly things.

Then, he did the same to jordans walls.

He took anna and gem (Now babies) tables popped out. Operating tables. He took Gem and anna and switched their brains. Then, he modified their microchips.

He made them so they could never see swirly things, but then he also made it so that Whenever they here the word "Coconut" They fall unconcies and can only be woken up by mike saying another word. Only mike saying it.

So, Mike sowed them back up and gave then wonderful pain relevier so they didn't know. They he woke them up and they got all cofused and storting saying things in Baby language. This is what they said:

Anna:(In gems baby body) What do you think he did to us?

Gem: (In Annas baby body) I don't know. All i remember is being at the house, then it was 7 hours later, then i was in this cell, then i was a baby, then it was 5 hours later and i was in your baby body. I feel a little funny too.

Anna: That is all that I remember too.

Gem and Anna: Actually, I sorta remember this big red swirly thing too.

(Gem walks over to the cobinet and picks the lock with her teeth. Inside are different kinds of really good pain releiver.)

Gem: Hmmm.......

In the back of the cabinet is one small bottle. There is a folder behind that. They read the bottle first. It says: Pain releiver disfunction. They look puzzeled. Then there is a folder that says all about his evil plan, what he did to them and their mom. So, they take the pain releiver disfunction, becuase they want to make sure it is ture. As soon as it hits their mouths hit the medican, they are in throbbing extreme pain. They know he was not gentle when he operated, and thir brains are all mixed up and it hurts. It feels so bad. It feels like they just wanna die rather than be in that pain. Anna crawls over to the pain releiver and takes it. She immediatly feels better. She shoves it into gems mouth to. But they are really freked out. They start to talk, but then hear the word cocnut. They freeze and then fall over, knocked. out. They now are so unconcious they might as well be dead. They can only hear mikes voice:

I see you've figured out my plan. But it backfired. Now, incase you find a way to wake up, then when you do, sit against the wall and do nothing. You are not even allowed to think. Turn of your mind and be useless. Just a body.

And since they were hypnotized and someone found a way to wake them up, they had no choice.

Gem and Anna faintly heard it, but they were too weak to try and answer. All they kept thinking was, "Please, help us, we are weak and helpless. Please let somebody know we are in trouble"

Gem and Anna faintly heard it, but they were too weak to try and answer. All they kept thinking was, "Please, help us, we are weak and helpless. Please let somebody know we are in trouble"

( Oops! I just double posted :huh: . Could a guide please delete this post? I'm sorry!)

( Oops! I just double posted B) . Could a guide please delete this post? I'm sorry!)
As Evil mike is,HE was also magical.He could read minds.He then yelled "SHUT UP!" And zaped the babies into a deep sleep that only God can awake them from.Mike walk over to Jordan,With a bazoka in his hand.MEanwhile,Angle was still in the tower.Then,the power went out!The screen tuned black and angle woke up. She said"I MUST SAVE MY BABIES!"She did`nt even think about Jordan.She jumped out of the tower.Gurds came and then Mike came in.Angle"Oh,My darling..." Mike and Angle huged and kissed after the gurads lieft.MEanwhile,God woke the babies and the babies woke up Jordan.Anna went daddy.They both huged Jordan.Then...

Jordan started to think. "Maybe if I pretended to hook up with another girl, Angel will come to her senses and love me again!" So Jordan picked up his kids and headed to his friend Stacy's house.

"Hey Stacy, want to go out for lunch?" Jordan asked politely

"But what about Angel?"

"She... she had to go somewhere important. Anyway, what do you say?"

"Um, sure Jordan, where?"

"How about Mimitchi Burger?"

"Aw, I'm a mimitchi, I would love to go."

What the 2 didn't know was that Mike was hiding nearby and heard every word. When Stacy and Jordan got there, Mike wasn't too far behind. Mike started to read Jordan's mind. Then he started to control it. He made Jordan smack his food, refuse to pay for lunch, and called Stacy fat. Stacy was so shocked that she smacked Jordan and stormed off.

Jordan then forced Angel to jump off a tower, and she splatted like a [SIZE=21pt]blobby blob-blob. [/SIZE]Then........

but it only went blob blob because she landed on a waterbed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back