The Tamatalk Tamagotchi Project!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dachdach45, I'll name it Nobotchi, is that ok? But Im sorry, I still need his other stuff (personality, fav food, stage)

steffi44400, didnt you read what I said? Artpad desnt work on my compy. And besides, I cant put it in the character chart like that :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Majieotchi

Stage: Adult

Looks: Majieotchi

Fave food: Corn

Hate Food: Burger

This Shy Adult has three ears and a cheeky personality. IOt sticks it's toung out at you playfully. To get this character you need to have brought up your tama well.

Sorry... I cant see artpad, and besides, you cant add artpad pics to a paint pic.

Itsusugotchi (Adult)(Means Quintuplet freind  in Japanese)  Sorry If the writing is a little messy.  Fav. food:  Drumstick.Least Fav. Food: Chesse.

*&Camelle&*
Name: Bobotchi

Looks: https://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k301/tam...006/Bobochi.jpg

Fav food: steak

hate food: lollipop

This character is a helping hand to tamas big and small.

He is loving, but not as romantic as a kuchipatchi.

You will get this tama if you took poor care at first than good care.

*You can only get this character if you breed a mimitchi and a kuchipatchi.*

I`m seeing too many art pad pics.

This is a GREAT idea! Bandai may accept it and make it go out in stores! They say "Tama Guide" and it says "Tamatalk" with a Mimitchi by it smiling. Banoon should be awarded one karma. This is the greatest idea I have seen. Even though there are 45% chances of not getting it , that dosent' mean we can't! Here is mine. My mouse gone wrong so I just made it out of shapes. I first tried to use pixeled version on MS Paint. That didn't work, so I made a perfect circle by using the thing and then coloring it in and blahblahblah the list goes on.

I name it, Narutchi. It took me almost forever. First I thought of a cat. The mouse made it a mouse. Then I tried a bunny. It turned out to be a bag. I just decided to make it almost all out of shapes. It kinda looks like a Kirby.

Stats:

Name: Narutchi

Stage: Toddler

Favorite Food: Macoroni & Cheese

Hated Food: Spinich and Meat

It finally loaded. Here is the final copy.

Narutchi

~*TamaPATCHI*~

Thanks for steffi440's pic, dachdach. I still need Nobotchi's fav food, least fav food, personality and stage.

I cant see Antechi's fav food. o_O

Bobotchi also needs least fav food, personality and stage.

Narutchi is fine, and is added to the list

Yeah, I want to put everyone's tamas in the chart, but I cant if I cant see some of them, or if its information isnt included or it's hidden somewhere in the picture. :D

Thanks for steffi440's pic, dachdach. I still need Nobotchi's fav food, least fav food, personality and stage.
I cant see Antechi's fav food. o_O

Bobotchi also needs least fav food, personality and stage.

Narutchi is fine, and is added to the list
It`s on my post.

stage is adult.

Favorite food is steak.

Least favorite food is lollipop.

It`s on my post!!!

tailtchi

stage: adult

fav. food: melon

least fav. food: taco

care: very good

color: white

family: mamezoku

nice, social tama with an iq of 180. very popular. people love it because of its long tail

is it good?

heres more

i only changed the babies and the toddlers and will update the names nd stuff later

babies

names:

infantchi, shiroinfantchi

food l/dl (both):

dislikes: energy drink

toddlers

names:

minutchi, ougitchi (ow-jee-chi), triangitchi, facitchi

thats an excellent idea... it involves the creativity of our tamatalk members and the help of bandai. Ill defently take part. Who knows? maybe bandai will post it on tamagotchi.com!

looknohands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back