The TamaTalker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatalkist

Reaction score
One day, a machmaker came across a lonley Mimichi.

"Whatever is the matter, dear?" Said the machmaker.

"Well," Said Mimichi, who's name was Sushi, "I want to see the futuer.

Can you tell me my futuer?"

"Well," Said the machmaker, who's name was Sally, "I can't do it.

You should really see The TamaTalker."

So off Sushi went......................................................

to the tamatalkers house.On the lawn there was a sign that sed Beware of man-eating dog.That scared sushi a bit but she was dertermined 2 see her future!So she went up 2 the house and found the tamatalker...

And then the tamatalker turnd into a quite handsome mimichi named Prawn.

"Hello" said Prawn, who was now in love with Sushi ( and sushi loved him ) "what does a pretty little lady like YOU want to do HERE?"

...................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited by a moderator:
well.. I want to see my future. Can you show me the future please?Then all of a suddden a bird flew in from the kitchen saw a stranger and changed into a Man-eating dog!(but he didn't eat his owner. how wierd)..........

"Um...okay.." Said Sushi as she calmed down a bit but stiil scared of the dog.

So.....um.....er.......uh.......ah.......uh.....And.......so......duh......uhm.....WHAAA!!!!! :D

why ofcoarse but you will have to stay at my house for a week said prawn. Sushi was worried but she realy wanted to know the future she couldnt decide wat if she had came to the wrong place so she said ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"It's got so many Members!" she gasped. Then a stranger came up to her. He was a tall monkey, probably a chimp. "Welcome to Tamatalk" the chimp said. "My name is Admin, and I'll be your guide today!". Then another Mimitchi came beside it. "Mr. Peabody, how many times do I have to tell you, I'm the Admin!" said Admin. Then he turned around. "Sorry about that, Welcome to Tamatalk...

Admin introduced Sushi to the guides team:

JappyX the Young Mimitchi, Mothra the Mametchi, JC the Hanatchi.......

Last edited by a moderator:
"If you stay here, there is 1 big MUST. You MUST obey the rules because..." and he hung a bar around her neck, like a braclet. "Every time you dis-obey the rules, that goes up 1 block. When all blocks fill up, you have to leave, and never return!" And then he just vanished. "Well," said the Tamatalker "lets go do things. Hey, I hear there is a good story going round in the Team Stories section. Lets go."...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back