-The Tiki Family Log-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luv2dance

Reaction score
At Starbucks gettin' a caramel frappuchino&#33
Hey Everyone!

Welcome to -The Tiki Family Log-! This is my V5 log where I give you the daily scoop about my family, and maybe some useful V5 info. So...let's get started! :mimitchi:

Well, for starters, last night I reset my tamagotchi, and 3 squishing eggs appeared. After about a minute...surprise! The first one was an Omutitchi; my oldest daughter, who we will call: Lily, my second oldest was a Futabatchi; my middle son, who we will call: Nick, and finally, my youngest was a Mimifuwatchi; my youngest daughter, who we will call: Marie. And as you have probaly guessed by now, I named the family Tiki. :mimitchi: For an hour I cared for them, cleaning up their poo, curing them when they were sick, feeding them, and keeping them happy. Then, they evolved, here's what they are:

~Lily-Belltchi

~Nick-Mattaratchi

~Marie-Sakuramotchi

Now they are all toddlers, happily bouncing around the screen. They'll also want to talk at times, so: Lily will talk in lime, Nick will talk in orange, and Marie will talk in blue. Here they are!

Hey! What's up? I'm Lily, I'm very cheerful and outgoing!

Hi..I'm Nick...I'm kind of shy and easygoing

Hello world! I'm Marie, I'm full of energy, and I'm smart too!

Since there is not much else to report on...we'll move into daily stats check!

Hunger\Happiness:♥♥♥♥♥

Bonding Percentage: 10%-there's defintely more to come! By the way, I'm aiming for Easygoing. ^_^

Family Type: Blended

Gen: 1

And that's all for now! I'm not sure if I'll be able to post this weekend, but I'll try my best, thank you for reading! ^_^ :D

Hope you enjoyed -The Tiki Family Log-! Bye! Note: please no replies in the logs.

Thanks. ;)

P.S. To all readers we have a comment from: Yellowmoodtama! A huge thank you! I appreciate her comment, it made my day! Thanks again, and I'll definetly keep writing!

I like your log! Even though it's brand new, it's really cool! Keep writing! :kusatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Everyone!

I’m back, and here to report on what happened later today with my family! Since I might not be able to give my daily posts on the weekend I wanted to give you this…just to keep everyone updated. So…let’s get to the log!

For starters, I want to talk about the V5 animations! They’re so cute! Lily has conversations with the fridge, and I discovered Shower\bath time! It’s where all 3 tamas sit in a long, steaming hot bath tub, and then get sprayed randomly with a shower head. Hehe. I also got my bond percentage up to 70%! It’s almost in the high range! Anywho, the animation for it is so cute! Lily kisses Nick, then she kisses Marie, and then Nick and Marie kiss her at the same time, and a big heart appears over their heads. Awwww…too cute! Currently, since it’s almost time for bed, they’re staring out a window with the curtains half pulled back, revealing night sky, and yawning.

The night sky is sooooo pretty, I love the crescent moon. *Yawns*

I…*yawns*…love star gazing; it puts me in such a peaceful mood.

You’re always in a…*yawns*…peaceful mood. For once, I’m tired! :)

Earlier today I went TV Shopping, a lot. I got bored :lol: I bought Lily, Nick, and Marie some items: a book, a tennis set, and a yo-yo; they really seem to enjoy them. Then, I got some snacks, and a few meals: like a sausage platter, a hamburger, and a bagel sandwich! So, that’s all for now! The Tiki’s become teens tomorrow; I’ll be excited to see what happens with that! :p

Since I’m done for now, here’s my ‘updated’ daily stats check:

Bond Percentage: 70%-just 10% more too high!

Ah, the Tiki's are now peacefully asleep!

That’s all for now! Thanks again Yellowmoodtama for your comment, it’s quoted in the first post!

Hope you enjoyed -The Tiki Family Log-! Bye! Note: please no replies in the logs.

Thanks. :rolleyes:

Hey Everyone!

Well, I did manage to get on...just for a little bit though. Anywho, before we get to the log I wanted to let everyone know that I won't be able to get on tomorrow, because I'm going to the beach! But, no worries, my tamas will be paused while I'm there. :blink: Yup, so...log time!

This morning was a great morning in general, and with the tamas! First of all, when I did bonding, I got it up to 80%! Yaaaaaaaaay! Now I'll stop doing the bonding trick, and just train normally from now on! :furawatchi: Lastly, I beat TV Surfing! I'm so excited because that NEVER happens! :) So, not much else has happened, but Lily, Nick, and Marie want to say good morning!

Goood morning to everyone! It's a bright, and sunny day...my favorites!

Hey...it's been a great morning, we had a bagel sandwich for breakfast!

Helloooooo! I turn into a teen today, I'm very excited!

They're an excited bunch today, even Nick! :lol: Well, since there isn't much else to report on...let's move into daily stats check!

Bond Percentage: 80%-It's in the highs!

That's all for today! Hopefully Monday I'll have a new report for everyone!

Thanks. :wub:

Latest posts

Back