THE TONE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Have you heard about the TONE!???

A couple of my freinds have it>....

What is THE TONE!!!:

1. It is an annoying polyphonic sound that comes out of a conneXXION once in a while, every button you press comes out really pretty and fairie-ish.

2. so far it originates in the Victoria, Australia region and only happens on connexxions V1 & V2.

3. I tried for years to get my connection V2 in to the tone but it never worked.....

Have you had the tone?

When does it come?

Why does it come?

How can you do it?

How can you stop it?

Does it occour outside of Australia?

PLEASE HELP ME GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS ANNOYING SOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am NOT making this up!

From

Tama Mermaid88

happens to me with my v3, and used to with my now smashed v2. but they were connectTIONS. it happens because you are smashing the buttons alot. to get rid of it, simply stop pressing buttons for a while, perhaps not as fast.

P.S. this happens alot while playing bump.

:furawatchi: hope i helped, cecib :furawatchi:

I dont think that it's a big deal. It happens to me often, usually afler I jolt it roughly. I think it happens if the sound wires jolt and lose connection, causing the garbled sound you described.

Why do you want it so bad? It sounds like people who get it have something wrong with their tama. I would flip out if my tama made that sound! Haha, anyway, like I said, it's probably something wrong with the tamagotchi that makes that noise, so unless you want to have a problem, I wouldn't hope for it! Ha.

Tama Mama :wub: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back