The toy shop item?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-crayonscribbles-

Reaction score
Today from the shop I bought my Tama an item called toy shop. My Tama is a child, but since it's a toy shop I figured I would see if she could use it now. Upon clicking on it my Tama goes to the away screen, then shows her in what I'm guessing is the toy shop. She kinda jumps up and town and I tried pressing buttons but nothing happened. Then all of a sudden my Tama made that you fail noise, and then the screen showed -500 points. I tried again thinking maybe I missed something, but no it did the same thing. Am I missing something here? Is the only point of this item really just to lose 500 points? It seems like I should be doing something, but I've tried about everything... Has anyone had this item before, or does anyone know what it is suppose to do?

Ill try to avoid itMaybe its a glitch like maybe it was a game andhe glitch didnt show it or something ;)
Hmm, I guess that is always a possibility, I don't want to mess with it anymore in case it does do something. For some reason random items in my inventory disappear ofter 3 or 4 uses as well. I don't know if that is suppose to happen ether, maybe my Tama is defective :) .

EDIT: Ok then... I decided I'd mess with it some more, so I clicked on it again only this time I just kept pressing random buttons. This time though it made my Tama happy and I got a 1000 points...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back