The trouble with V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoebe

Reaction score
There is no quick game to play to give you happy hearts. They all take too long. On V2 you can play a quick game of jump and gain a happy heart, and on V1 you can do one dance move.

Someone said on this board that the V3 can have more than 9999 points, and I finally got to 9999 and that's all it can have. I am very disappointed!

JMO!

I almost got there. I got, like, 8100 Gotchi Points, but then I spent it all on a plane ticket, But i'll be sad too when i get there. :p

Someone said on this board that the V3 can have more than 9999 points, and I finally got to 9999 and that's all it can have.
I think that the person was thinking of the Entama. On the Entama, you can have more than 9,999 points. I have just over 11,000 points on mine.

B) B) B)

also for a quick game, in heading, you can just header the ball once and lose.

it wil give you 1 happy heart :marumimitchi:

Actually, if you win one game of Get (notes), you will fill up all of your tam's Happy hearts.
:mimitchi: :mimitchi: :unsure:
actually (not to be rude), but if you win any of the games you get all your empty hearts filled.

i've won get, flag, heading, sprint and my friends won bump and all the hearts were filled

-MiMiTcHi

[quote name=. :mimitchi: .' date='May 13 2006, 04:58 PM] actually (not to be rude), but if you win any of the games you get all your empty hearts filled.

i've won get, flag, heading, sprint and my friends won bump and all the hearts were filled

-MiMiTcHi

I know, when i first got a baby and i fed it only meals, then won get music note.

Happy hearts were filled.

Gets less fat

Thanks you guys!

I never knew you could fill happy hearts buy winning games!

You're the best.

Tama22.

:mimitchi:

there is a quick way to get happy hearts w/out a game on V3. you just need to feed it snacks.I have a black and silver v3 and i'am girl B) :( :( :( :( :eek: :D :p ;) :( B) I like smilies! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back