The unknown monster and the mystery cave

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmatutu

Reaction score
the planet earth. no wait i live on jupiter! lol
Well, this is a story about a kacheek.

Don't know what a kacheek is?

A kacheek is an animal that roams around the world of neopia. They are by far one of the cutest creatures of neopia, but think twice before you call them innocent. Need a better picture? Click here for a picture or go to https://www.neopets.com to learn more about the neopian world.

Lacy overhears

Lacy sniffed the air.

The aroma filled her small nose, which made her sneeze.

"Where is that smell coming from?" the kacheek mumbled as she hopped across the field. She

pricked her nose again. Closer. The scent smelled like fresh bread-- or flour?

Then she realized, "Oh it's just the chef pulling out a french roll at the bakery. But it does smell good..."

The bakery was a small building but it had a great look in design. She walked over and rang the bell on the door.

Lacy strolled proudly into the bakery and walked up to the counter. "Hey breadmaster, can I get that bread you

just made?" she said sweetly. "Ok, Two fifty fi-" "One forty," Lacy said ignoring him. The chef sighed, and said, "One forty then. Wait here." The chef came back a few seconds later holding the beautiful bread loaf, and handed it to her. Lacy smiled and hopped over to the table. She looked around the small room and picked up

the bread. Lacy raised it toward her mouth-- then lowered it. She

turned over and looked at the meerca and the usul passing by. "Did you pass by that cave

yesterday?" whispered th usul to the meerca. The meerca replied, "Yes! You know I heard breathing

in there." The usul shook her head, "Someone really ought to go in there and get rid of that

dreaded monster that lurks around in that cave. If anyone did, I would make sure they go down in

history." The kept walking and Lacy wondered-- could she find a way to get the monster out of the cave?

She had never passed one such cave, or ever heard of monsters in neopia... maybe it was time for a visit to the library. Lacy went to the counter and slipped the chef the cash. Lacy wasn't the biggest fan of books, and it annoyed her that she would have to research the cave before kicking monster butt. She knew she would

defeat the monster, she knew it then and there, as she was walking out of the bakery. But remember-- it's not what you know, it's what you think you

know.

--------------------

So that's it. I MIGHT write more, but I need you to PM, or comment on my entry in the comments section, to see if you guys liked it. If you didn't like it, whats the point of writing more?

Latest posts

Back