The Unofficial, "Help! Boy Trouble!" Topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, There is this one Boy, lets call him *, He is cool, Funny, and kinda cute!

We have been mates for ages now, we even have our own club together! I see him nearly every weekend, but he is a really good mate, he acually sticks up for me sometimes!

But I think we will be better as Mates, what do you think?

TC

How do you tell a boy, "I love you" without making yourself sound desperate???
Just find a time when he's not with his friends, and speak to him in a friendly, bubbly, kind, sweet way that you really like him. :D

this is the right topic to me seriously i have this best friend who yes is BOY and he LIKES me likes me and we went out in 06 and we broke up cos my other friend aaron kept saying we were going out an we wernt ready for public stuff anyway we stoped talking for AGES and e got new friends and were back talking but every time i aid we went out he denies it and he is kinda awkward oh and i think he liked another girl when we went out. Finally i thin he still likes me you no likes me likes me.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH help please.

Ok help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in school on Friday?I think and my School is doing something called reading bingo, well there is a group project square and lets call him Z asked If I wanted to be in the group Of course I said Yes beacause I like him, (The projet was suposed to begin today But no!!!Im sick.) Well later In the afternoon (Before school got out) He was whiapering with the girl that sits next to me (I hate secrets) and I all like "C'mon!Tell me!!!" so she did she was all like "HAppy thoughts" (I am VERRRY!!Secretive and mean In school well not mean but you know) So she was like "He wants to know if you like him." being in 2nd grade we were best friends I know him but he sort of got new friends and all that and he likes me?!?!!!!SO I was all like "HApPY!!!" but now we have been spending more time together and all.I am even (If i feel better) planning to still go to the musum with the group (Whom the girl that told me is in) but I don't know about my mom and how healthy I am and all.It is on Saturday and (Amazingly) I want to go!

Help!

In need of help with old Best friend.

A.K.A.

Crowfrost

I do really like someone at school, but I don't have the guts to tell him. What should I do? If I tell him my friends will find out, and they will ditch me because they think the guy is an idiot. What should I do? Tell him or leave it?
Well this is just a little episode from today between him, his friend and me:

Today during Computers/Technology he was sitting 3 computers away from me. His friend was sitting beside him, 2 computers away from me.

Anyway, halfway through the lesson my crush's friend said "Hey there's your girlfriend!" Pointing at me. At least no one heard him but me. My crush made a sort of "No... um... *don't know what to say*" smile.

I think they might have found out I like him, but I have been pretty secretive about it. I haven't told my parents, or even my friends. I just don't trust anyone to keep the word, and even if I did trust someone enough, someone else would eventually find out.

But then again, maybe he does really like me! The way he acts around me is weird. He always avoids eye contact. When I do catch him, it's during class when everyone's doing work, and when I look back, he glances back down and "does his work".

This is serious! I'm getting to the stage of thinking of him 24/7! I even have dreams about him! It's really freaky, I know!

Please could you give me some advise? PLEASE!

*~Jess~*
Another thing happened today...

I was in technology again, and then all of a sudden 'N' blurts out "'L' likes Jess!" I was so relieved that no one else but my best friend and I heard it. Then 'N' asked "you know 'L' likes you?" and I say "I think I knew."

Then 'L' looks back at the computer. I could see he was embaressed. I felt sorry for him. It was obvious that he liked me then.

About 10 minutes later when we were supposed to be typing an activity on Word, I heard them talking amongst themselves. I tried to not listen, but I couldn't stop myself. 'N' said "Do you like her?" and then 'L' kind of nodded and made a HUGE smile. 'Very obvious now' was what I was thinking. Then the teacher said "Everyone face me. That means no typing." So I turned my wheelie chair (I really like wheelie chairs! I like to spin on them, and most of the time I make myself sick!) towards the whiteboard. 'L' and 'N' were still talking. I was listening to them, and the teacher at the same time, so I kind of got mixed responses. I think 'N' asked 'L' "Do you think you could get her to like you?" or something like that. I can't remember what 'L' said, because I was listening to the teacher then.

Another happened in Science...

We were doing Theory work, and I kept noticing 'L' glance up at me nearly once every minute. For the rest of Science, he just tried to stay away from me.

I kind of feel guilty and really sorry for him. It seams like that was his secret, and he wanted no one to know. He probably told 'N' about it and trusted him to keep it to himself. But 'N' isn't a very keep-the-secret-inside person.

Now I feel like I gotta tell him I like him, to stop him from looking so sad. I really care about him.

It would be really helpful if someone could tell me what to do. If I tell 'N' will certainly find out and then go "L and Jess like each other!". I am certain if that hapened I would burst out crying. If I don't tell him, I have to live the rest of the year with guilt.

Please someone give me some advise! PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back