the ups&downs of a v6?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowmoodtama

Reaction score
i'm thinking about getting a v6 for my birthday and i just wanna know what the ups and downs for it are. i wanna make sure that the money spent on it is worth it, or if i should wait until the next version comes out.

Its your choice. I'll just tell you the stuff about it. You can't earn money on games and you can only spend the money you get in Music City in Music City. It mainly focuses on music and some things that you used to do on the previous versions are now Music. An example is school. The Music Star has all of the well known characters. Examples are Violetchi, Mimitchi, and Togetchi. Your Tamagotchi has stress level that can be lowered by playing with a toy and can be raised by practicing music. Note that your Tamagotchi might want to play with a toy than to play Music resulting in your adult to be a "Horrible" Character. There are secret characters that can be obtained by getting 4th Gold Rank. These characters are Dreamitchi (boy) and Dazzilitchi (girl). You can still marry. The Matchmaker (now known as a Band Manager) will bring you a mate starting at age 5 or 6. Unfortunately I forgot. If you haven't married at age 8 or higher yet, a girl/boy from your band will start coming at age 8. There are concerts that they do. When your Tamagotchi goes to Pre-School, the teacher will introduce you to your instrument. In school, they will be introduced to their band. The teens are Kikitchi (boy), Hinotamatchi (boy) Nonopotchi (boy), Chamametchi (girl), Ichigotchi (girl), and Ringotchi (girl). Hope I helped! ;) ;)

Just one thing, after the toddler stage the baby food will only fill up 2 hungry hearts and the snack will only fill up 2 happy hearts, therefore you will have to start buying food from the shop to feed your tama and you only get money sometimes when the king comes and on your 2nd generation I THINK your parents bring you money although you might have to double check on that one... Even with that I still would reccomend the v6 because its fun and a big (but good) change from the other versions

~oOMimitchiOo

Last edited by a moderator:
The three cons about it though (for me) are

1. The buttons are not of good quality and a lot of times don't respond

2. The screen can scratch more easily. ( I keep my tamas in my pocket, and they never get scratched, but one of my music stars were scratched!)

3. If you get a first wave music star, it has a European circuit board, which has the date before the month! (How ever if you are a collector and have tams from Europe already this would not be a problem)

But other than that, the music star is my 3rd favorite connection!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back