the urbz:sims in the city

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oranjjoose

Reaction score
not long ago it arrived in the mail from ebay along with 3 other games which, one sucks and the other is broken, the urbz would be the nicest out of the stack of 3.

when i was young, something like 13 or 14, my sister got the urbz for gamecube and id play it alot.

that was like 10 years ago.

now, i got the game. i played it, like basically completed the whole thing in 2 days or less (thanks to fast forwarding) which probably ruined the game.

i like dressing up, seeing the neighborhoods and fixing the apartments, back then it was mostly for the dressing up.

also the characters the creators put into the game are sometimes funny to watch. all the kissing and smacking going on is a riot.

but thats what makes me sort of hate it.

since i have a bf, i put him into it as a 2nd character. but since he doesnt like the game its like another computer person.

im growing to really hate this game cause of all the quick romances i cant stand. i mean, if youre moving fast forward, and not controlling your character, sometimes i find my character doing things, or having things being done to her, and then producing a love relationship with an urb i never wanted to in the first place! and like a second after putting his character in the game, the girl with short blonde dread locks in kicktail park (i dont remember her name cause i hate her) did a 360 tug and hug romantic move on him, and i actually, and stupidly, got pi**ed off! even worse, she was doing it over and over!!!

it really makes me want to snap the game in half, and rcommend NO ONE TO GET IT!!!!

i find myself only calling him over in private, cause even the guys will hit on him like arthur did with that stupid smoke trick.

if i have anyone else over, i wont invite him. only the robots in the game.

i also hate the fact that you have to force your friendship with everyone, even the types you hate, like i care about my reputation. its so dumb.

i mean seriously, i know why they were selling this game. im watching tv in the game, and in the background theres always some dramatic romance problem happening. it makes me annoyed, whats with these people?!

does anyone else play this? what do you think of the game?

i cany get string and loop d to dress foundry-like.

the jobs are kool, but the ppl can be outrageous to me.

i got the xbox game. the loading is soooo sloooow. it feels like it takes half the time off the play!

but i love the clothes. well, like kicktail park and central station. my favorite hairstyles the 2 buns.

there are times i find myself playing for like the whole half-day. i guess since im done its like, eh.

there was also a time id play gta:san andreas, seriously, every single day. also halo 2, but i finished the campaign already.

i was thinking of getting the first halo, though i have it around its broken. the ebay sender gave my bf one that doesnt work, and no returns i think.

the first sims games really kool cause you can build your own place, wall-by-wall. but the clothes were unlikeable.

thats what makes the urbz so good. i think its the clothing and makeup. also, when you make it finally to the penthouse, the digital view of the city is amazing. it makes me feel like new york. and thats a big thing for me to say, since im living here. the art is really really good. i give them cred, just not street cred. :)

i dont hate it, just the characters actions sometimes.

oh, i have my sims, where you can dig and build houses for ppl, for wii. i loooove that game its so cute! but i think we hadlike 3 or 4 wiis in the house that have all gone and broken cause of my brothers. (half-brothers.) they really dont care about their stuff, they were given a gift and the first day the game was scratched like someone used it to skate face-up, HORRIBLE!!!!

no one wants to give em anything anymore.

i dont like the 2nd sims, bustin out is okay. and i mightve misspelled dred lock earlier. i hope im not misspelling <-this word..

i think i know the game youre talking about. before i got the urbz i looked up the gameplay, i looked it up for the ds on youtube.

I got a bit disgusted after I played it and I was 10.

I saw the striptease and asked mum what striptease was.

Now I know. Ew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back