The ^ > V game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Nope, I use MSN xD

> Has to go to hockey tryouts now, bye everyone!

v Wishes me luck? (I'll need it. I find out if I make the next round today!)

^ Is kind of wrong

> Is in love with Joe Jonas' rapping in my siggy. (My song, everybody where you at, the whole behind us, He's behind me, yeah. XDD)

V Loves the Jonas Brothers as much as I do

^ Is wrong..

> Is watching zfresh Prince. Down in tha basement sitting on a tricylce girl gettin on my nerves. Goin outta my mind I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is hers. xD

V Is in love with Will Smith.

^ Your username realy dosen't go wth you avvie & siggy...........(I know, mine dosen't either)

> Has no clue who Will Smith is...

V does know who he is?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Is right! I luv the Fresh Prince! XD

> Is listening to Gotta Go my own way from HSM2 and LOVES HSM and HSM2

v loves Vanessa Hudgens and HSM and HSM2 just like me?

~Kuchi~ :eek:

P.S. I love ur avvie and ur siggy Broken~Wings. And u know whats weird? While I was listening to Gotta Go my Own way it was at that part on ur siggy so I was reading the words right off the screen while I was singing them while the song was playing at that part. XD COOL!!!! xD lopelz xP

^NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO my snake!

>has a hamster that has chewed a hole in the scroller mouse!!!!

v it aint wot u do its the way that u do it.

^ Is the complete opposite of me

> won't give u House to watch. I don't even know what it is! XD and LOVES HSM and HSM2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

v is weird and crazy, just like me! xD

~Kuchi~ :lol:

^ I thought I hated it, until I watched it. It was actually alright.

> thought everybody knew who Will Smith was and love the fresh prince of bel air

V loves it too?

^ Never watched it

> My friend was making a messed up story about me on MSN. This is how my friend ended it: In the end you will grow up to RE-marry Jesse Spencer and live with 50 cats that you stole back from the S.P.C.A.

v Is laughing at what my friend said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back