The V2 Ban Parental Poll.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you the parent of your son or daugter's account her on tamatalk hate the slot game on the ver

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Me and/or my child does not want to purchase the product, but yes

• Me and/or my child does not want to purchase the product, but no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is pretty dumb that they wanna do that I mean it is a bunch of pixels..... I don't really care if they do tho cause I lost all interest in my tama about a month ago...

I'm 28 yrs. old, my 11-yr. old daughter first introduced me to Tamagotchis. I love them. Anyone who thinks that v2's should be banned because of a HARMLESS GAME on them, is just plain CRAZY!

I have two v2's, both given to me by my kid, and they are just great!

The diamond tama is on gen. 31. The flower tama would still be on gen. 1, but my old tama Bear died at the age of 53. Now the flower tama is on gen. 3.

^_^ :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
There are worse games than slots like:

Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball

Grand Theft Auto

etc.

They shouldn't worry about something that teaches kids responsibility.

Regards,

DarkCore

She just thinks that it is hilarious (the slot game). She thinks that the ban is stupid. :) ^_^ :(

My mom voted. Here's what she says: (this is mom typing)

This is a game on a virtual pet, not anything that realates to real life situations. I do not see how this could influence kids to gamble, play slots, ext.

Ok, mom that's enough. We get your point. ^_^ Anyways, I agree with my mom. :(

My mom's not here right now but she would say it is okay, as long as I'm not really gambling!!

[SIZE=14pt]My mom said, "This is the silliest thing I ever heard of!" And my Dad said, "As long as you don't do the real thing, it's fine" >3[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back