The v3 connexion adverts, lol

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama05

Reaction score
The v3 connexion adverts are on tv now ( i saw it yesterday) and it has all the v3 connection designs. You can spot this because most of you have saw the v3 connection designs and connexion tama's just have 'tamagotchi' written on them and connection tama's have 'tamagotchi connection' written on them. That was so funny, I was laughing. But the only difference on the advert was that, the website to interact with v3 connexion tama's was www.tamagotchieurope.com

They are not in the UK yet :ph34r:
Yes they are, just go to toys 'r' us or woolworths or something. If they weren't out why would they show the v3 adverts here. For proof go here. Then look at the right hand side.

Last edited by a moderator:
i havent seen the advert anyway i already have a v3 is it on tv now in the uk? thanks for finding that out though tama05 :ph34r:

what channel did you see it on
It can come on at any channels. It's just random. I saw it on cartoon network though. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
i havent seen the advert anyway i already have a v3 is it on tv now in the uk? thanks for finding that out though tama05 :huh:
Your welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back