The V3 Family! <V3>

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeBro387

Reaction score
Please, Put Comments on through PM, DO NOT USE REPLY

Hope i helped a guide there!

Hello, And welcome to my BRAND NEW Tamagotchi log!

This Log will be all about my V3, which has had a dead battery for ages...WE begin.

Jack's Back!

Here's how he's doing: (O = Good, X = Bad)

Hunger: OOOO

'Appy: OOOO

Training: [OOOOOOOOO]

Weight: 97lb (Looks like i wasnt caring for him good before his bettery ran out!)

Generation: 9Gen

Gotchi points: 573p

I set the time on Jack first thing, i then decided it would be a good idea to visit TamaTown, I did, Jack baught An MP3 Player and some Meals, Popcorn and a drink. We then went to watch a movie, We watched the final race. Jack ate his popcorn during then...after that, Jack was playing with a Snowman! I left him for a while...when he stopped, i played Heading.I won 400g! Then i continued my voyage around TamaTown, and i Played some of the school games...i then left TamaTown and went to the Gotchi Shop. Baught some Chips (Or, in TamaTerms, Fries) and a pear. I then played a game of Sprint, WINNER! Cash? 480g. I then played a game of bump...but i got Defeated by a Maskchi first round...so i only won 5g. I then baught a Pencil.

ALL my items stayed on my Tama and so did the friends...It was exactly how i left it.

Jack only just started to run and trip up! Ouch...he stopped...just then! Just now!

Here is 4:00's Shop:

Rc car: 1000g

&gt;SOLD OUT&lt; Was Fries

&gt;SOLD OUT&lt; Was Pear

&gt;SOLD OUT&lt; Was Pencil

Jack's chance to speak:

Yay! I have nice little batteries! I can live! I liked the movie wich we watched earlier, It's my favourite...And so is Heading :blink: I just tried to practice a game of sprint earlier, but i fell over, so i stopped...Then i listened to my shiny new MP3 Player :blink: It's got good beats! I also like my Granophone and my Boombox :blink:

Well, I want to go listen to my BoomBox again now, so...What's that? Oh...It's my Cuckoo Clock! Well, I wanna listen to my BoomBox, So, Bye!

---E-n-d---o-f---m-e-s-s-a-g-e---

Aww, Dosen't he sound cute? He's a mimiyoritchi!

Bye!

Joe &amp; Jack.

PS: My other Tamas are out of battery!

Jack made a mess, and lost a hungry heart...I cleaned it up and then gave hin the burger i baught him earlier...Looks like i need another trip to TamaTown, to buy more Meals!

Nothing new today...I'll tell you what's in the shop when it updates soon! (12 Mins)

Jack's Corner:

Yay! We're going to TamaTown again! I'm happy...Wonder what'll be in the shop later? *Wishes for a Shovel or a Plant pot*

Please?

End of message!

Aww, He's Exited!

The Shop Updated!

This Time, I will let Jack Take over this Bit XD!

Jack's Corner:

Ooh! Yay! I haven't been to TamaTown yet...because I'm going to the shop! Come with me!

AT THE SHOP

Yay! We're there...there is...

A drumstick for 200p

Parfait for 130p

Parfait for 130p

A PLANT POT!!! For 80p

I can't buy it! ;) My items are full! I'll have to throw something away!

I'll have to throw my Cap and Building Blocks away! So much for presents!

Yaaay! I Baught the pot! Let's go home!

AT HOME

Let's see what plant i can grow

It's growing...

It's a...EEEEEE! It's that Evil plant! Ooh! Lemon!

Can i have the lemon? Thank you! I will now eat the lemon!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! My favourite food! Delicious...More! More!

End of Message!

Aww, I only had 1 melon...and i saved it for a moment like that...I wonder why they are so Expensive? Hm...

Well, I'm off to TamaTown! Hope to see you soon!

Joe &amp; Jack:

PS from Jack: BYYYYYEEEEEE!

Last edited by a moderator:
We just went to tamatown and baught some meals...Until our money ran out! :lol:

Well...it happens ALL the time!

We're going to play some games now to get somp money and lose weight! ;)

but, For now...

Jack's Corner:

We just went to Tamatown again...We're going there again later once i get money!

Yaaaay! TamaTown is my Favourite place!

I'm going to play loads of games of...HEADING!! Yaay! Heading! It's my Favourite game...Next to Memory...but Joe don't like Memory...

I like having lots of things ready! Joe said he was going to make a list!

Then we can have stuff from the food store delivered to us! I can't wait!

I'm off to play heading now, Bye!

End of message.

Aww, Isn't he cute?

Well, As he said, We're off to play heading...I'll tell you the NEW stats later!

Bye!

From Joe &amp; Jack

We played LOTS of Heading And Get Musical Notes together!

I'll go ask Jack how he's doing:

O = Good, X = Bad...Applies to Shopping list too!

Happy: OOOO

Weight: 76lb (Going down...)

Cash: 785p

Here's...

Jack's Corner:

I've lost my Spark at Heading! :wub: I WILL KEEP TRYING! I Won't give up!

I WONT GIVE UP!

I need the FOOOOOD!

End of Message.

Look's like Jack isn't too happy there...i might let you talk to thim again...once he's settled down...

Well, We're at the food store! (The tune helps me play!) I'll try spending and earning here!

I started to play heding, Lost and Earned 160p, played Get Musical Notes, won, and got 300p...I'm going to start spending now:

My Shopping list:

Pizza [O]

Burgers [O]

Tacos [O]

Drumstick [O]

Soft Drink [O]

YES! I finished my Shopping list! With 515p eft over!

Cool! I'm Happy...TO THE MONEY SAFE!!

I forgot, I don't have one...I've left Tamatown now...I'm at home...As soon as i got there, Jack started to have a bath! So i won't interrupt him to do Jack's corner...I'll Edit it in later :D

From,

. . . Joe and Jack

Jack pooped again, and another Hunger heart went down...

So i cleaned him up and fed him one of my Delicious Pizzas...mmmm...pizza

Well, As Jack was bathing earlier...now we're having...

Jack's Corner:

Back Again! Joe take so many visits here in one day!

It's FUN! Joe was just surfing the net earlier...and i got hugry...I think I might play with my RC car 2, See ya!

End of message.

He's VERY good at racing his Racecar!

lol...I'm happy

Form

Joe &amp; Jack

(That goes, Jack, Joe, Jack, Joe...)

Jack woke up at 8:00 today...I woke up at 7:58!! After Jack woke up, I checked his stats (Like i always do) and started doing something...every 20 minutes i checked his stats (Only 40 minutes have passed! lol)

Well, Here's how he's doing:

Hunger: OOOX

Happiness: OOOO

Weight: 73lb (Oops? I stopped the games! :nyatchi: )

Generation: 9

Cash: 510p (I wish I had that many pennies! :( )

Well, I'm about to feed him one of my yummy meals i baught him yesterday! *rolls dice* Drumstick!! Yup, he ate it ALL gone...Even the bone! :eek: Well, I'm going to play more Get Musical Notes, Bump, Heading and Sprint...Memory dosen't give me enough pay! :)

I'm best on...Notes...Then it's...Sprint...then Heading...and then Bump somes in last (I'm still good at it...usually win!

I'm off to play WeightWatchers!

Laters...ooh wait! I forgot...

Jack's Corner:

Mmmmmm! That Drumstick was tasty! And that Boom-Box is cool!

Well, I need to play loads of games now...Think of the money I'll make! *Thinks of 9,999p*

I Can't wait! I wonder What suprises come in today...ooh! I'll tell you something Joe didnt! :eek: THE SHOP!

Let's go then!

AT THE SHOP:

There is...

Ewww, A Sausage for 110p!

MMM, Ice-cream for 120p

A fishy for 90p

And a Ball for 200p!

AT HOME

I don't want anything from the shop...I wanna go to TamaTown!!

Well Cee ya!

End of message.

And here...HE DID THE SHOP?

I was saving it 'til now...nevermind...

Well, He seems happy...VERY Happy!

Well...

'Laters!

From

Joe &amp; Jack

Jack just lost a Happy heart...I forgot to start to play the games because i was playing Roleplays lol!

It's only a little post...too little for Jack's Corner!

Yoops!

I acidentally Let his Hungergo down too low while i was Reading something...Not to worry...I have yummy foods!

Jack also pooped again...i cleaned it up...and now i'm giving him 2 Foods!

Here's the something you've been waiting for...

Jack's Corner:

*Munch* *munch* *munch* All do...Hello! That was tasty! Mmmmm, Pizza slice and burger! Yum! I played a few games, got a few points, But We have to do MORE!!

Well, I wanna go to TamaTown...Watch another movie! (I'm also thirsty!)

I think Joe might give me Today's drink!

End of message.

Aww, He told you about the daily drink? Cool...Well, After we earn sackfuls of Gotchi Points we're going to TamaTown!! Yay!

:huh: I've been neglecting him a little!!

So i'll let him take over...

Jack's 4 Corners:

Ok then...Yes...He has been neglecting me...lowest i got:

Hunger: OOOX

Happy: OOXX

That Was UN-FAIR!! i got Fed a 'USUAL' Burger and played a game of Headers and Musical Notes...Then i went to...

...THE SHOP:

SOLD OUT

Pineapple 140p

SOLD OUT

Trumpet 1800p

Nah...So we are going to

MY HOME!!!!

I never earnedthose Sackfuls of Gotchi pointsNor go to Tamatown!

Meanie

BYE!!!

From

Jack

End of Message

Yoops! Long time no post!!

What happened the day before yesterday:

Mstchmaker brought a Gozaruchi (One of my Faves) and they had a Baby Girl.

What happened yesterday:

I accidentally forgot to bring Jack over Dad's...i couldn't see him because he was in his house! (I made him a little house :) ) By the time i got back...Jack had been forgotten...until 1 minugte later he said: &gt;Bleep bleep bleep-a-bleep!&lt;

I rushed upstairs at lightning speed to save Jack. I fed him and played gmes with him.

Then i baught from the shop.

During the party, he was mostly ASLEEP! :) But...after the party, I was just staring at my poor Tama waiting for him to leave his baby. 12:00am struck. Jack was talking to his baby for 3 and a half minutes! Then he went up to tamatown (Not like the V1 where they have a heart attack and go up dead)

Today:

Do'h! I haven't even Named The baby yet! Well...I'm doing it right now... For this hour...Tama will be TOP priority (I wanna get a Mametchi! They're cute on the V3!)

Zoe's Corner:

bbbbbbbb Achoo! goo

End of message.

Do'h...i should have thought...She's a BABY! Babies Can't talk!

I ust gave Zoe what i call, the 'Starter pack' Whish is 4 foods and 4 snacks to get weight up enough for games at a Baby (I did that with Alex...MY mametchi i had a year ago)

PM me for information about ALEX!

'Bye!

From

Joe &amp; Zoe

(That rhymes!)

Zoe evolved into a...Mizutamatchi!! YAY! (That's my fave kid!)

So, Here's how she's doing:

Happy: OOOO

Training: [OXXXXXXXX]

Weight: 26lb (Eep!)

Gen: Ten

Cash: 2580p

I'm off to play Bump! Bye!

From

Joe and...

Zoe's Corner:

Heyyy! I thought you were gunna end then! I just visited Dad in Tamatown! He found my Pencil! Yay! He also gave me a CD which broke my Boom-Box :) I'm sad now... But, I still have Joe to keep me happy! I wanna play bump! Bye!

End of message.

...Zoe

Latest posts

Back