The v4.5 problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuazha808

Reaction score
Ok,this is my friend's Tamagotchi's problem.He was at Utah the Gateway,and a fountain was shooting water.My friend,Jack,strided over to look at the display.(The display was for running and walking in.)But,little did he know that a water show was beginning.(Water show:Water shoots out very high while music is playing.)The water splashed over Jack.He was soaking wet with his Tama in pocket.What happened?The Tamagotchi seemed to have a brain of its own!It scrolled through the options itself.You cannot control the scrolling-through-the-options-Tamagotchi!Did:The water effect it?Did it just glitch up?Or did it just get programmed wrong?NOTE:Jack was ok after the blow. :(

Well, sometimes the water glichs up the tama. And The water could start to effect it.

But, I read that when you put a drop of water on the screen, all the buttons light up!

I don't know about the programing, But that might be the problem.

Hope this helps!

Here is something to be aware of:Water+Tamagotchi=Problems
Also, NEVER totally put your Tama in water(like in a water filled sink or bathtub).

It will permanently break :) .

Hope I helped,

Memetchi Dreamer
Thats the water in tamagotchi code. Water+Tamagotchi=Problems.

And yes, It might be permanently Broken!

yeah it once happened to me i took out the batteries and left it open for a long time and when i put it back together it started working ok!!

hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back