the v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

louieqkazoo

Reaction score
OMG im new but ive had a gazzilion tamas and i got the v4.5 there so cool and sooooooooo adorable they have so many cool new charictors its loke aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa just wow there like crazy awesome!!!!! :kuribotchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi:

:nazotchi: :kuribotchi: tamas are sooooooooooooooooo cool any 1 gonna reply im lonely oh come on plaese waaaaaaaaaaa well thats ok my tamas with me nooooooooooooo she is asleep dangnabbit waaaaaaaaaaaaaa ::

OMG im new but ive had a gazzilion tamas and i got the v4.5 there so cool and sooooooooo adorable they have so many cool new charictors its loke aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa just wow there like crazy awesome!!!!! :kuribotchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi:
hehee me to! :huh:

Me? I'm sorta against v3 and higher. They're too "game centered" and the games are too long for their own good.

[SIZE=8pt]3 words 4 you: I love the new v4.5's! (i kno, the word count is wrong, i did it on purpose)[/SIZE]

cool! good for you! the V4.5 isn't out yet where i live. some things r annoying but some stuff about higher versions r so kewl! gud 4 u!!!

Me? I'm sorta against v3 and higher. They're too "game centered" and the games are too long for their own good.
I'm wit you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back