The v4 mailing system

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama05

Reaction score
Please can someone explain the v4 mailing feature in full. I don't understand it.

Also, please explain "job feature"/ how to graduate as well/choosing a teaching and what they teach.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. You have a mailbox, but you can only recieve some mail once in a while. You can get your stats in the mail all the time. Stats are like levels of how your tamagotchi is doing- like how smart it is, etc. When you recieve mail, you will be alerted and the mail icon on the bottom of your screen will flash. Select it like normal to check your mail. Then select the mail you would like to view. Sometimes you will get the king, an egg guy with a crown and a robe. He will leave a random present for your tamagotchi. Sometimes you will get a robber, who will steal some of your points and you can't do anything. It's not really that scary, though. There are various things that can happen when you check your mail, but it is fun. Hope I helped! If you have any further questions, you can PM me.

-TamaXTREAM, the one and only

Okay. You have a mailbox, but you can only recieve some mail once in a while. You can get your stats in the mail all the time. Stats are like levels of how your tamagotchi is doing- like how smart it is, etc. When you recieve mail, you will be alerted and the mail icon on the bottom of your screen will flash. Select it like normal to check your mail. Then select the mail you would like to view. Sometimes you will get the king, an egg guy with a crown and a robe. He will leave a random present for your tamagotchi. Sometimes you will get a robber, who will steal some of your points and you can't do anything. It's not really that scary, though. There are various things that can happen when you check your mail, but it is fun. Hope I helped! If you have any further questions, you can PM me.
-TamaXTREAM, the one and only
Thanks, thats gotten rid of my questions about he mail.

Please can someone explain "how to graduate"/school and other kind of things about school.

Thanks

The school option arrives to you through the mail (initially, I think it does) and you are able to choose the teacher. I'm unsure which teacher teaches what specifically, but once you have chosen you have to go to the Connect option and select WORK.

Your tama will fly off the screen and an Away sign will appear. Press B and it will take you to school. There's usually some kind of game you have to play.

It will graduate on it's own when it reaches adulthood. Then you'll receive a mail about it getting a job.

The school option arrives to you through the mail (initially, I think it does) and you are able to choose the teacher. I'm unsure which teacher teaches what specifically, but once you have chosen you have to go to the Connect option and select WORK.
Your tama will fly off the screen and an Away sign will appear. Press B and it will take you to school. There's usually some kind of game you have to play.

It will graduate on it's own when it reaches adulthood. Then you'll receive a mail about it getting a job.
Thanks, that is useful. :rolleyes:

Thanks, that was useful. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back