The V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaWendy234

Reaction score
First, when and where will it be available? How much will they cost? Are they in America yet? Can they be found at your local Target? How come Bandai hasn't put them up online? Please answer my questions!

Alright. I know I'm not very useful, but...

1. Bandai's always really fuzzy about release dates outside of Japan. I've heard people say different things. Apparently it'll be out around the end of January in America. But you can keep checking if you like. (I'm not American, so I don't know.)

2. I'm assuming they'd cost about as much as the previous versions.

3. Well, I find that the Tamagotchi site seems to be really slow with updates and they don't really add that much on it. Not like the Japanese Tamagotchi site, which has pretty much EVERYTHING.

Alright. I know I'm not very useful, but...
Of course you were helpful! You helped the member quite a bit!

1. Bandai's always really fuzzy about release dates outside of Japan. I've heard people say different things. Apparently it'll be out around the end of January in America. But you can keep checking if you like. (I'm not American, so I don't know.)
Well binary, a senior guide around here has already gotten the toy so they should have been released already.

2. I'm assuming they'd cost about as much as the previous versions.
Toys R' Us has posted them on their site for $14.99.

3. Well, I find that the Tamagotchi site seems to be really slow with updates and they don't really add that much on it. Not like the Japanese Tamagotchi site, which has pretty much EVERYTHING.
This pretty self-explanitory so I won't have to add a little more detail.

Well according to those answers, they should answer your questions quite well. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back