the v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what would you put in the v5?

• more characters!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a digital camra

• internet(e-mail,web sites.ect

• more job choises

• more shop stuff

• more connection choices

• holadays

• a tama room

• i dont know

• none of the obove

• all of the obove!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I put more connecting choices. 3-way connecting would so ROCK. Also, more shop stuff and characters.

well i din't vote cause i'll tell what i think

-more characters

-tamagotchi text msgs to other gotchi

-tamagotchi cell number(for sending msgs)

-a phone book /freinds list

-resturants

-be able to cook your own food

-tama town in a gotchgi sold seperatly

you connect your v5 to it and it goes away for as log as you want it and when you buy get something it says send home and then the present get sent home but the character stays in tamatown gotchi and there are resturaunts neiborhood (visit ppl in tamatown)bank to keep your money safe from robbers like when you need more money just go withdraw from the bank or you could go and deposit money

-daily newspaper for tamatown there should be a place in tamatyown gotchi where they get mail orders and it will be in your mail and you actully read whats happening in tamatown gotchi and your job is in there

-mail box you can open your mail and there will be the mail you didn't read or the one you read there will be two optoins you can throw away mail and keep old mail in there

thats what i would put in a v5

I hope they will sell v5! That would be so cool! Right now I have 1 v2, 1 v3,and 2 v4's. B) :p :D :D :mellow:

Go to ebay and they have them!I wouln't want one!There shipped al they way from HongKong...

Don't belive me,go to ebay and look for yourself!

Go to ebay and they have them!I wouln't want one!There shipped al they way from HongKong...

Don't belive me,go to ebay and look for yourself!
One: Vannessa I think that they are most likely fakes. Two: Isn't it too early to start about what you want in the v5? I mean aren't you glad that you have v4? They came out a month ago, so come on give Bandai some time before you start with that okay. (I'm not trying to be mean I'm just giving an opinion)

well i din't vote cause i'll tell what i think-more characters

-tamagotchi text msgs to other gotchi

-tamagotchi cell number(for sending msgs)

-a phone book /freinds list

-resturants

-be able to cook your own food

-tama town in a gotchgi sold seperatly

you connect your v5 to it and it goes away for as log as you want it and when you buy get something it says send home and then the present get sent home but the character stays in tamatown gotchi and there are resturaunts neiborhood (visit ppl in tamatown)bank to keep your money safe from robbers like when you need more money just go withdraw from the bank or you could go and deposit money

-daily newspaper for tamatown there should be a place in tamatyown gotchi where they get mail orders and it will be in your mail and you actully read whats happening in tamatown gotchi and your job is in there

-mail box you can open your mail and there will be the mail you didn't read or the one you read there will be two optoins you can throw away mail and keep old mail in there

thats what i would put in a v5
i agree with Zuzi! plus the digital camera would be really cool! i'll think of more l8er!

Awww guys! :) Come on. The V4's just came out! Actually, if you didn't know, Bandai is releasing a V4.5 tamagotchi in Fall 2007. So I think we should be discussing about that. :p V5's have not even been considered yet.

Well, for the V4.5, it's going to have more mini-games, more jobs, more characters, ect.

For the V5? Who knows. I hope they make a three way connect! xDD

*Tgd*

I would like text,email,inernet,Tv(cable),more connect opictions,and Water Proof!
Now there's something I like. Waterproof would be extremly useful so it doesn't break when it gets wet. But still I think that you should wait until v4.5 come out. Then you can start thinking about v5.

That's really quite selfish to be thinking about v5, when v4 hasn't even been out for a month.

Honestly. Give Bandai some time.

It should probably be out in around a year, if it comes out at all.

There are 3 people right on this topic,TamaLight, VioletetchiGirl101 ,and Chcosilver

-Not being mean!-****************

****************Not to be off topic,,,sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Internet, TMGC in color, a camera and text messaging to other gotchis. That would be cool. :(

i-pod, computer, digitle camera......    Thats what they need.
  • sorry... but the big one....and fan club...
  • are...
  • coming...

• early!!!!!!
  • pm me imditly if you ever see this
  • cause i need ideas for the club!!!!!!!!
  • ps you are cooooooooooooooool
you think my thoughts!!! :ph34r:

well the internet and bling is here on the v4.5 this wants me to enjoy v4s more

Why would you want TV, Internet, and TV on a tamagotchi? Buy an iPOD if you want an iPOD, you have computers for the internet, and you have a TV or just get a portable DVD player, I have one.

Plus a camera is just stupid. It's a virtual pet, not a camera, not an MP3 player, not a TV, it's a VIRTUAL PET!!!!! We have iPODS to play music we have TV's for TV, we have Computers for the internet, and we have cameras. Just leave it a virtual pet, more characters and stuff like that is a more reasonable add ons. Having all that UNNESSESARY add-ons would Jam up the price for Tamagotchis. $14.99 is plenty for that, it's a cheap price for a really nice virtual pet. We don't need internet, iPOD, Camera, or TV. We have other things for that stuff.

Guys this is a virtual pet, not an entertainment system (not saying that the tamagotchi toy isn't entertaining, i love tamagotchis).

The Text Messaging idea to text message other tamagotchis is a really good idea. Each tamagotchi could be assigned a number and within maybe a 1/2 mile range you could text message from tamagotchi to tamagotchi. That's a good idea, plus more games, characters, and stuff like that, which is what they all do on new versions.

~*Tamagotchi*~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back