The very curious Gozarutchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runkirbys

Reaction score
There once was a tama that was a :huh: . He was always curious about certain things like telephones, cd players, ect. One day his owner got a new electronic thing. It was shaped like cube.His owner quickly plugged it in and put a small disc in. The screen up and a guy with a red hat and blue overalls was playing baseball! He was amazed anfd decided that he needed to take a really close look. He started to beep but, after a while he realized that he was muted. So he decided to try to get out. He hit his head on the screen as hard as he could and his whole body came out of the tamagotchi! So he.......

Plz add on

so he went up to his owner and pulled her sleeve. (his owner was a girl named becca)"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!! its a relly weird looking bug! help me some one!" cryed becca. she hid behind a chair.then becca peeked over to get a closer look. " oh my gosh!!!!!!! its my tama!!!! but..but thats imposible! im dreaming!" she pintched herself."im not dreaming!!!!" the :unsure: tried to beep "colm down" but he was still muted! then he...........................

then he took some paper and tried to explain. She under stood but she wanted him to go back to his home.

"i want to know what that thing is!" the :D wrote. "its called telavition. it makes things called shows" the girl said nervisly, scooching back from the tama."will you un-mute me?" the tama wrote. she pushed the butons on the tama to un-mute it. there was class scatered all around the tamagotchi house.(ya know, the thing that holds the tamagotchi)

the girl unmuted the tama and he could beep again. (ya, beep) that was the bad part. he had to wright. even if he was unmuted he could only beep. but he beeped so fast that it scared his owner even more!!!!! "beep beep! boop beep!" said the :D . but what he ment to say was "dont be scared! all i want to know is what the box thing is!" too bad that humens cant speek tamagotchi........

P.S. someone plz get on with the story. i wana see what happens!

the girl unmuted the tama and he could beep again. (ya, beep) that was the bad part. he had to wright. even if he was unmuted he could only beep. but he beeped so fast that it scared his owner even more!!!!! "beep beep! boop beep!" said the :D . but what he ment to say was "dont be scared! all i want to know is what the box thing is!" too bad that humens cant speek tamagotchi........

P.S. someone plz get on with the story. i wana see what happens!
So Becca jumped from her tama and hid under the couch. The :( wrote on the paper and tapped Becca.Becca looked up and read the note it said '' What is the cube-like thing?'' Becca picked up her tama and showed him the cube. She was about to explain before her tama fell off her hand and into the television! He was actually in the game! So..

Please continue!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back