The Ways Of A Universial Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaking7980

Reaction score
Okay,my sister got a universal tamagotchi so now I know all about what the ways of it.

1.It barely knows anything.

2.It does not know art or social.

3.It cannot get a job!

4.It won't have no training.

5.It will be overwegiht!

I hope I helped!So please beawre of universal tamagotchis!Also I think they can't learn anything!

OMG thank you so much it helped a lot!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Accually,a universil tama CAN get a job! Every time I had 1, it got a job! Also, it knew art! And socil! One more thing, it can get training. It's like any other tama (exept for it's weight)!

Okay,my sister got a universal tamagotchi so now I know all about what the ways of it.

3.It cannot get a job!

5.It will be overwegiht!

I hope I helped!So please beawre of universal tamagotchis!Also I think they can't learn anything!
this is not true! I got a universal one, and I got a job and everything! it was halfway trained. the reason your sisters' tama hasn't gotten a job is probably because they just got denied like lots of non-universal tamas alike

WAT IS A UNIVERSAL TAMAGOTCHI? IS THIS FOR V4 ONLY? OR ALL TAMAS??? IM CONFUSEDDDDDDDD
A universal tamagotchi is only in V4 - but it appears in the other versions but not as a 'Universal Tamagotchi.'

3.It cannot get a job!

5.It will be overwegiht!

1. "It barely knows anything." What do you mean by that? Do you mean it has low skill points? That's alright, because you can always raise those skill points.

2. "It does not know art or social." Easily rectified- choose Ms. Flower or Mr. Canvas as the teacher when it first meets the teacher and play Dance or Flag.

3. "It cannot get a job!" You get job offers about 24-30 hours unpaused time into the adult stage. But you need 80 or more skill points in intelligence to get an intelligence job, 80 or more style to get style job and so on. Maybe your sister didn't increase the skill points high enough.

4. "It won't have any training." Well, keep the sound on! When it beeps and is crying, praise. When it beeps and is just prancing around with at least 1 hungry heart and 1 happy heart, punish. And you get training that way.

5. "It will be overweight!" Play games and it will soon be at the base weight.

what you said is all not true but it definetely works!

thanks because im planning to get one for ages!

Exactly, none of that is true. I had a universal adult because I wasn't able to watch it all the time like usual, but eventually I raised enough skill points to get a job. My training points were almost full, also. Nothing is wrong with having a universal tama....They just didn't get as much attention. They still live and act like every other one.

:ichigotchi: LOL :furawatchi:

"Clearly, there are many different pathsways to the Universal Tamagotchi ... grasshopper" *

This entry from my V4 log shows pretty healthy stats when my Young Androtchi evolved into a Gozarutchi: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1375735

* [SIZE=8pt]with apologies for parodying the Master from "Kung-Fu"[/SIZE]

They are not dumb, silly, mad fat or anything. They can get jobs and can evolve from geniuses like Young Mametchi or fashion queens like Ichigotchi!

I got a universal Tamagotchi (on purpose) and this is how mine ended up.

1. My Tamagotchi did not have any skill points... on purpose!

2. Obviously it did not know Style or Kindness if it did not have any skill points (it still doesn't by the way)

3. My Pyonchitchi got a job on his 2nd interview (I decided to decrease his weight by playing games and therefore gaining skill points- I had about 60 Intelligence points by the time of the second interview)

4. I had actually disciplined my Pyonchitchi so yes, it did have training.

5. He was overweight... again on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back