! THE WEATHER !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamasoph

Reaction score
In england where i am the weathers terrible! horrible thundering and lighting an dreally bad rain!! :) is any1 elese getting weather ike this???!?!?!?

In Canada here its not as bad but it is couldy and its cold. Thats why im wearing a littl coat. cuz its only 14 degrees celcius. uhh it doesnt look like anybody is any better. If they are uhh... there SO lucky!

-kiko

Here where I love tis raining, its wet, its cloudy, its a bit cold out.

Regards, TGD

Well... if anybody's chatting and if its here no. we wont go off topic we should go in the tamachat its much better. Cuz going off topic could close the Forum.

-kiko

Meet you in the chat.. oh and i wish it was sunny out...

Heh, sounds like what we usually get in the middle of the US.

You really should not be on your computer when it's bad like that. There could be a surge then that's it for the old computer.

When it's bad, I unplug my computer and enjoy the storm.

The other day when the front blew in, I opened up the windows and I just sat up here and watched my neighbors fence blow down and watched large chunks of trees fly by my second story window here. It was entertaining. Life on the prairie.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
In england where i am the weathers terrible! horrible thundering and lighting an dreally bad rain!! :D is any1 elese getting weather ike this???!?!?!?
Me! I was in Mass today and a bunch of trees had fallen down.

I live in norhern America, and it's really raining! Thunderstorms about every day. Last year there was a terrible wind storm but we never get tornados thankfully! I was just in Canada, it's really raining over there then. :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Lets see, I have just got home a hour ago (got 4 shirts from Limited too, Bought my grandma her Bday gift and went to Red Lobster for my grandmas Bday) Its about to rain, Its dark, Cloudy and was just thundering

It rained today. We almost suffered a drought,

then all of a sudden rain comes. It rained all day today.

Thundering and Lightning wasn't too bad, though.

Well, here it is HOT HOT HOT!!!

*sigh* It's sunny, and worst of all, it's 102 DEGREES! Aaah!

In CA there is like thunder and terrible weather but other wize it is still hot as heck!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

In the morning it was raining a bit. But now it's only kind of humid and hot. The rain didn't do anything but evaporate...

In england where i am the weathers terrible! horrible thundering and lighting an dreally bad rain!! :lol: is any1 elese getting weather ike this???!?!?!?
Oh yeah then the weather was really bad and it woke me up!! ;) <_< :wacko: :ph34r:

Well, here it is HOT HOT HOT!!!
*sigh* It's sunny, and worst of all, it's 102 DEGREES! Aaah!
Also here, but we got rain here so that SUCH a relief!

It was like 109*F here yesterday. Phew!

~MissiKK~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back