The Weird Kusatchi.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he was so weird every one piked on him! :furawatchi: what he thought though was " hey, at leased i got an A+ on math and not an F- like everyone els ;) :furawatchi: ;) :furawatchi:

The Kuchipachi picked on him and laughed so hard he got a stroke and went to the hospital. Meeko cried. He could not make any friends. Oneday...

Meeko was wondering on the streets of Tamatown months later. Meeko missed the Kutchipatchi who's name was Steven even though he picked on Meeko. That was the closest Meeko actually got to making a friend.... :wacko:

Meeko still hadn't seen Steven. He was due out of the hospital......the day he came in the hospital! :wacko: Meeko suddenly bumped into a tamagotchi. "Oh! Terribly sorry! Really!" Meeko looked up and saw..... :mimitchi: !!!

"Steven?"

"Meeko?"

"Hi!"

"Hi!"

:mimitchi: Meeko was always a weirdo, or so everyone thought. He didn't know whow to read the word "A" But did large Mathematical Equations like they were 1+1.
You read my adventure beginning didn't you.

I had a :wacko: named Miko!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back