The worst/best day ever.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Ice

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Ok so on Thursday... the 21st? I [/SIZE]WAS sick like a dog. I posted a topic like that or.::cutie::. Did (my other name). Anyway I was throwing up like crazy and the next day I was fine. The next day my throat felt like a burnt a hole in it because of all the acid that came up through my throat. Anyway I wasn’t feeling sick that day and I was at my mom’s house. Then my friend ( ___ ) Said her mom forgot about my birthdayparty oops and then my friend (___ ) was sick so she couldn’t go then my friend ( ____ ) slept over my house and it was soo much fun. We ate and crept around eating pickles and peanut butter. Also playing games like memory. Then I was bored because she was tired so I went to go sleep in my dad’s room and she said okay... be back in 5 minutes and I slept there the whole night by accident. After a while she figured I wouldn’t come back. That night was fun so then we watched chestnut the movie (cheese newt). Then she had to leave after 11:18! Lol after we played ray man on playstation and ddrs. Then we played guitar hero and deer hunter it was soo fun. We almost stayed up till 5:00.I felt really bad about leaving her in the living room all by herself to sleep. [SIZE=14pt] But other than that it was the best / worst day of my life ^_^ [/SIZE]

Seems like you had a funtime with your friend ^_^ . However I miss those type of days because I don't play with my old friends in my neighboor hood because I'm not friends with them no more, and I'm not allowed to play with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like you had a funtime with your friend ^_^ . However I miss those type of days because I don't play with my old friends in my neighboor hood because I'm not friends with them no more, and I'm not allowed to play with them.
Not aloud?

I had fun at my friends sleepover. We weren't aloude to sleep in her FULL SIZED bed. We fit but she said someone would fall off so we had to sleep on the floor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back