The wrong father!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamelover

Reaction score
Today my famitama royal used the dating show,and I got the Modelu parent,and a few hours later...

THE MOTHER WAS KISSING AN OLD MAN THING!!!!!!!!

And when I looked I still had Tawaatchi as a father!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happend?

~Mamelover <_<

Hmm... what generation are you on? Just a thought (I only have an American familitchi) but perhaps that was a grandparent? The father of the mother?

-Hope I helped! Iluniss <_<

Erm...can you be a bit more clear?

You had a model adult, mated on the dating channel, and a few minutes later saw your character kissing an "old man thing"?

You aren't mistaking Tawaatchi for the mother, are you?

Or was it that you saw the Tawaatchi with some old man in the middle of the screen, with your oldest child on the left? In that case, that's not the father - it's a robotic butler. This animation replaces the "vacuum" animation from the V5.

The animation looks like this: https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j16/spudi/modelu4.png

Is that what you're seeing, or something a lot like it?

~OM21

That was it,

BUT,They were doing A LIP TO LIP KISS!!!!!!!

Maybe it was a trick of the light what was your contrast!?(if there is contast on royal I only got American version 5)
You can adjust the contrast by holding down "B and C" at the same time. It works on the TamiFamis but I haven't tried it on the Royals yet. Does it work on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back