THe young Mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ver.2 mimitchi

Reaction score
The story of the Young mimitchi:

Chapter 1

ONce apon a time their lived a babytchi on the planet tamagotchi. Now, as we all know Tamagotchis came from that planet to look for owners. Now, let's continue with the story. THe babytchi was a son of a Mimitchi called Fred. Fred had run out of Gotchi points from playing slots so he went to earth to find a human to look after him, being his only thing left the Babytchi went with his father. When Fred found a human he went with it and his son came with him. His son was nameless as most babytchis are before there parents leave. this of course meant that the Baby did not know that it's parent will leave at night. Once inside thye Tamagotchi case belonging to the owner, Jared took out the little cardboard thing in the battery and and found Fred and his son sitting there. Most peolpe like to play alot with there Tamas the first day they get them so Jared played games with Fred leaving the Babytchi bored. THen at night, while the babytchi was asleep, the Mimitchi came to him in his crib while he was asleep and said, "goodbye my son." and kissed him on the forehead and then left.

-I will wright one chapter a day

-I may wright two chapters a day if I feel like it

Chapter 2

The Babytchi woke up. "Dad time to play! Wait were did he go, dad?. Dad?" Suddenly he heard a voice, " You have gotten you're name, you shall be called ....." "Whats my name?" "nothing." "What type of name is that?" "No, I mean the spaces are blank, you are no name." "But that can't be!" "But it is." "Fine then I am leaving." "You can't leave!" "Who says?" "UUUUUhhhhh, I do." "Yeah the bodyless head speaks." "Aaaaaug, fine leave, no name." "Don't call me that!" "Buh-bye." "Yeah, whatever." Later, Jared finds his Tamagotchi missing from it's egg. But lets get on with the story. THe babytchi was the size of a mouse at that time so it had trouble getting around. It was running in between feet and cars trying to find it's father, little did it know that while it had stopped to weep about it's father and that he (the babytchi) was lost in the streets of Calgary, Canada a foot was closing in over him. He did not hear the screams of the women seeing shreeking about a mouse on the ground and the little boy that said, " I squish mouse for mommy."

End of chapter, *Suspensce*

Latest posts

Back