The Zoo,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela noticed cats running towards the exit of the zoo. "are you ESCAPING?"she chirped."oh,PLEASE take me with you! these humans want to pluck my poor feathers one by one!" she said with great sorrow.

Noticing her friends running off, one by one, along with a small bird, Aquarius clawed at the hole and made a hole big enough for her to fit through if she really squeezed. She got through and began to follow her friends.

"Let's hurry," she whispered. "at this time, we could fake that we had to go to the washroom and no-one will expect our escape. For now, let's just go."

And they did.

"I'm frightened." Aquarius whispered. She didn't feel at all good about admitting weaknesses to others but this was different.

"Let's get it over with. Here, I stole these masks from those humans back there." She handed out a mask to everyone.

Aquarius herself strapped on the ill-fitting mask. "Let's begin," she said, her voice muffled.

"take chances! make mistakes! get messy!" Angela said."and RUN!" she flew out,covering her beak with her feathers.

occ- ill give a cookie to the first person who guesses right on what the first line was from!

occ-HERE YA GO! *insert cookie here*

angela flew with her friends, coughing as she went."could they use a bit less gas? geez, my lungs are already black!" she said, still flapping her wings. one thing she hated was unpleasant things. this was DEFINITELY unpleasant.

Aquarius' eyes were wide open and her mouth was stuck in a grin as if she were high on caffine. She was slowly becoming somewhat insane.

Her eyes were tearing up, her nose and mouth were bloody and she could barely breathe in the oxygen the mask was trying to support her with. She was beginning to cough up blood. This apparently did not rain on her parade; she was smiling the whole time. "Hehehehehehe. Everyone's going to die." She grinned mischeviously, blood tricking out from her red-covered mouth onto her gray fur.

OOC: Holy crud. NO AQUARIUS DON'T TURN INTO THE NEXT INSANE GAMZEE. D:

Aquarius, once out of the gas chamber, returned to normal, as if just experiencing amnesia and was hit again and returned to herself.

"What? What just happened? Where's the gas chamber? Is it done? Is it over? I cannot remember." She asked around quickly.

She then felt some warm liquid around her mouth. She wiped the excess blood from her paw and stared at it for a few seconds. "Oh dear." She began slowly.

"Was I... exposed in any way to that gas? If I was, that's really not good."

Aquarius' pupils shrunk considerably.

"Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear," She worried.

"Suicidal and murderous thoughts come into my head when I'm exposed to gas."

"I swear that if I'm dragged into that gas again you'll [and our other comrades] be dead in a minute... Just warning you beforehand."

"Nest time Darius can let go of me I will go to the other side and turn the gas switch off so everyone can cross safely " said Ness

Last edited by a moderator:
Ness crawling on his way found the shut off switch and hit it turning off then he rolled back over to everyone. "Tada he said smiling" said Ness

OOC: @Tama V9 show us the comic for "The Zoo"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back