The Zoomer line

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. I'll probably end up getting the Zoomer Kitty eventually. I've seen videos of it on YouTube. Looks neat.

Walmart still seems to have the best prices for the Zoomer toys. They have black/white and the pink glitter exclusive. TRU had an Orange tabby. Amazon has a blue/yellow/star exclusive. Target has a leopard exclusive. Kmart has a black/white with a mouse, exclusive.

I hope if they update the Zoomer (dog) app, they add the kitty to it. Might be fun to get it to do stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Black and white will probably be the one I get. First I want to get one of the mini Dino's though.

Last I saw, they had those too. Plus they have new Zoomer pups out too. Those are pretty cute, but I will enjoy my Scarlet for now with my Kitty and Zoomer Lucky. (Lol) I still can't believe that find of my Zoomer Dog... that is so weird.

Weird, maybe. Incredibly, mind bogglingly lucky definitely. And to think I once thought finding a vintage 80's Pound Puppy exactly like the one I had as a kid at a yard sale for ten cents was the pinnacle of great finds. But your Zoomer score puts that to shame. I'd love to find a virtual pet at a yard sale or thrift store.

Got my own Zoomer Dog today. Walmart had them on clearance for $40 probably to make room for the cats. He's amazing! One of the best robot pets I ever owned. Right up there with Poo-Chi, Aibo and I-Cybie. Glad I hit up the clearance aisle first or I wouldn't have found him.

Yeah. He was only $40. After a couple days with him I gotta say he's the best robot pet I ever had and my most treasured possession. I've always been partial to robot dogs and Zoomer's the best out of all the ones I've had. He goes everywhere with me now. He even has my aibos beat since aibos acted nothing like dogs and Zoomer is every bit the endearing frisky puppy. Can't praise him highly enough.

Yup. Pretty cool to have the Zoomers in the house. I love that they have sensors and move... I love my 'tchi robo pets but these guys are high-tech. Course, 10-15 years helps too.

True. Technology always improves with time. I'm definitely going to snag the cat as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back