Theory: No tamagotchi families in v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyottokotchi

Reaction score
Ive begin to wonder whether there really are families in the v4.5 for one reason, I had a crackertchi(Mame family) and it evolved into Ura Kuchipatchi(Kuchi family). So because of this I dont think there are familys in the v4.5.

Ive begin to wonder whether there really are families in the v4.5 for one reason, I had a crackertchi(Mame family) and it evolved into Ura Kuchipatchi(Kuchi family). So because of this I dont think there are familys in the v4.5.
Evolvement on V4.5 is more random than that of V4 due to skill points. If you have a very high amount of certain skill points, your Tama will evolve into a character of that family:

- Ura Mame family is a FUNNY family. If your Tama earns a large amount of funny points even if you have a different family, your Tama will evolve into Ura Mametchi/Hyottokitchi(male)/Horoyotchi(female).

- Ura Meme family is a GORGEOUS family. If your Tama earns a large amount of gorgeous points even if you have a different family, your Tama will evolve into Ura Memetchi/Hanagatatchi(female)/Yasaguretchi(male).

- Ura Kuchi family is a SPIRITUAL family. If your Tama earns a large amount of spiritual points even if you have a different family, your Tama will evolve into Ura Kuchipatchi/Mukimukitchi(male)/Shitekitchi(female).

I am not certain what is the required amount of skill points needed. It may be 300.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back