There are more than just 5 codes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

My Tamma Girl

Reaction score
This is Amazing i have only five codes but my friends knows them all and i keep asking her but she keeps putting it off but when she gives me them all i will tell you! :lol: :wacko: :ph34r: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :ph34r: :wub: :huh: :huh: :ph34r:

Hi there

I think your friend is teasing you. She's putting off telling you because there are only 5 secret codes for the V2 !

Just go to the top of this forum and read thru' the pinned topics - you will see them all there - and the many rumours (false) about other codes.

Only the Tamagotchi Keitai has lots of other codes - perhaps she's is getting confused between Tama V2s and Keitai - but I suspect she is just leading you on.... sorry!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

There is no way there are more than 5 codes, if there were you wouldnt get the secret present for entering all the codes (the costume) you instead would get it with the last code you entered and i got it when i entered all 5 codes in. and i tried the "Pool" code didnt work i knew it wouldnt... wanted to try to prove it didnt. So i could warn others for sure it didnt do anything.

Hay lisen my friend says there is a code were you can return your items and a bathroom code butt she wont tell me what the codes are.Do you think she is lieing? :huh: thanks! :D

;) B) B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back